48. Raghav's Secret Mission

The scene takes place on the day when Ambika left the Him regions.

4 months before the final battle!

200 votes kardo guys!

Raghav POV

Ambika was gone somewhere, and I tried my best to find her out. I allotted two students of my Gurukul to visit her homeland and find her out. Chandani was very sure that she was pregnant, and I couldn't let the baby suffer because of his/her parents' blunder.

Chandani was learning well, and this was when I realised that she had a great grasping power, but something wasn't right, something was still perturbing me - her silence, her gloomy face and her phobia of getting naked, had become her deportment.

I wanted to witness her twinkling face again, that used to be the fuel for my upcoming hectic schedule, in the kingdom. I felt like being deprived of my strength now. Concluding my shastriya push up sessions, I progressed to find my moonlight, who was ensconced beside the cascade, bathing under the moon's corsucating nectar.

"Chandani"

I sibilated in a mellow voice, and she pivoted her head, to face me. The muscles on her revealing back twisted to fabricate an intricate pattern, too tempting to prompt me to devour it wholly.

Guzzling on my esurient lips, I treaded to sit beside her. The sloshing of the cascade was breaking the quietude, and she swiftly placed her head on my shoulder. The tranquility between us was excruciating my heart.

"I can't see you like this."

I couldn't preclude myself from shattering the walls of stillness, that was agonizing my lovestruck heart.

"Roop was brave, exactly like you."

She asserted, serenity and melancholy clearly discernible in her mellow voice.

"Hmm!" I hummed, though my emotions were stirred, just by the mention of Roop's name.

"You know, she fought for herself. She had the courage to opine for herself, that I lacked, at that moment."

I wrapped my arm around her slender and smooth waist, and she inhaled sharply, before continuing

"I...I implored the King...to....to get me raped by....every civilian, and every soldier of his army, but please let my sister go......"

She sniffed, and broke into uncontrollable sobs.

"But....that monster refused to listen to me. He...he had tied her wrists, and had gagged her mouth with a cloth...and....and...."

She broke down, and I immediately hid her in a tight embrace. Her warm tears drenched my bare chest, and I yanked her, directing her to straddle on me.

"And they did it....the King...he was the first...my baby had....she had died after five to six assaults...but they kept raping her....one after the other.... they took their turns......on her...."

She burst into audible and melancholic cries, and my tears, whom I had been controlling till now, broke the boundaries of their restraint, and flowed down my cheeks.

"Her thighs...and her lower abdomen....was bathing in her own blood.."

She faltered, and I felt like volcanoes were bursting inside my nerves. Sighing deeply, I managed to restrict my vexation.

Sweeping aside the water slickened hair, that was cavorting over her spellbinding face, I pecked the mole, that adorned the border of her upper lip. She cast a glance at me, to efface the tears off my cheeks, and encased my torso in her lissom arms.