| 4 |

Age 17

"What do you mean you aren't dating!" Sunmi exclaimed on my computer screen as I let out a small laugh at her, "how can you not? You've known each other for a year!"

"Mhm, but Sunghoon and you have known each other for years! Have you perhaps started dating?" I retorted to her.

"In fact we're going on our first date tomorrow," Sunmi replied with a small smile, making me gasp at her.

"Are you serious?" I questioned and covered my mouth with my hand. Please say no.

"Yeah, I finally mustered up the courage and he just said yes," she happily replied.

I don't know why, but something in me shattered. I couldn't possibly still be having feelings for him. It had been a whole year since I left, I simply refuse to believe that my feelings hadn't changed. But then again, you never truly forget your first love, do you?

"That's really great, Mi," I nodded at her as she happily nodded.

"Isn't it?" she exclaimed before falling back in her chair, "we're going to the rink, and he'll skate around with me, and we'll hold hands and... ah!" she happily squealed out before leaning forward in her chair again and looking at me, "so what did you say you were doing tonight?"

"Uh, Jake has invited me to his soccer game in half an hour, so I'll have to leave in ten minutes," I replied as I looked at the time.

"Noona?" a voice spoke from the other end, making me gasp as Sunmi looked off frame.

"Is that the little Sheep that I hear?" I called out.

"Is it Soomin-ie noona?" Jungwon's voice spoke up, it sounded a tad bit deeper. Sunmi immediately nodded, making Jungwon rush over and look down over Sunmi's shoulder, "noona!" he happily grinned.

"What happened to you?" I gasped at him, "I've only been gone for a year and look at you! All grown up and handsome!"

"Ah, no, no, no," he shook his head with a flustered expression.

"All the girls at school must be falling for you," I gushed at him as he continued to shake his head at me.

"What'd you want, Wonie?" Sunmi questioned making Jungwon look down at her.

"Hyung told me to go get you," Jungwon replied as he straightened up and shoved his hands in the pockets of his sweats, "Sunghoon hyung."

"He's here?" Sunmi gasped at him, making Jungwon just nod at her.

"Of course I am here," Sunghoon's voice spoke from the other end as well, making Sunmi gasp as I let out a small giggle at her.

"Sunmi-ah," I called out, making her look back at her screen with widened eyes, "I better go now."

"You said you had ten minutes until you had to leave," she pointed out to me.

"Is it Soomin?" Sunghoon's voice spoke up, but was just ignored.

"Yes, I do have ten minutes. But I promised Jake to wear his jersey, so I have to go look for it. He won't be happy if I fake my own to be his," I pointed out to her as I looked around my room.

"Two questions," Sunmi held up two fingers, "you do sports?"

"Sunmi... I've done sports all our lives," I bluntly replied, "and yeah, I'm on a team," I nodded before continuing to look around.

"Secondly, he gave you his jersey?" she gasped at me.

"Of course he did," I shrugged at her, making her gasp, "okay... no, not like you think," I quickly defended, "it rained heavily last week, and he lent me it on my way home."

"Soomin! He likes you!" Sunmi gasped at me.

"Woah, hey, wait, what?" Jungwon pushed himself back into the screen, "who likes you?"

"No one," I replied to him, "it's just Sunmi who is delusional enough to think anyone would have the slightest form of romantic feelings towards me."

"So it is Soomin," Sunghoon's voice declared from the other end, "I can't see her."

"Gee, I really had to say that no one would like me in a romantic way, for him to figure out it was me?" I remarked with an arched brow.

"No, it wasn-" Sunghoon's voice began.

"I better go. Jake said he would be waiting for me before the match started," I excused and quickly ended the call before letting out a huff as I looked around.

My eyes immediately fell on Jake's Jersey, that laid on my bed. A small smile spread on my face before I grabbed it and rushed out the front door, walking down the streets as I made my way towards the school. Once I neared the stadium a ring went off in my pocket, making me come to a halt as I checked the message. It was from Sunmi.

'Sunghoon really wanted to see you again. Why did you have to go just like that?'

I let out a small sigh before pulling myself together to answer in a short message.

'I told you I had to find that Jersey. He'll see me another day'

I sighed before shoving my phone back in my pocket, before having put it on to not disturb. The moment I stepped into the stadium Jake immediately raised his arm high over his head and happily waved at me as I walked along the bleachers. I happily pointed back at him before turning my back to him, momentarily, so he could read his name. When I turned back around he was widely grinning as he just pointed back at me and I pointed to him as well.

The whole match I watched intently, they were losing once the first half was played, but then I had been down by dad and spoken to some of the boys and in the second half they had gotten a few more points, putting them in the lead.

"Watch Jake now," dad pointed out as Jake was running with the ball, down the field, "he's gonna score."

I watched closely as Jake gave the ball a last hit and it went straight into the goal. I happily jumped up and down whilst clapping and cheering before the whistle was blown.

"They won," dad muttered in disbelief, "they actually won."

"Was I good?" Jake questioned as he ran over to me.

"Magnificent," I nodded in excitement before pulling him into a hug.

"Ah, I'm sweaty," he let out a small laugh at him.

"Who cares? You're only touching your own jersey," I reminded him with a small wink, making him yell out at me in realization, "just for you Jakey~"