| 6 |

Turns out, Sunghoon spent a lot more time at our house than I had ever thought he would. I barely even had any time to pack out my things, in the room, without him and Sunmi being there while being all couple-like. Except that Sunghoon had offered his help multiple times, unlike Sunmi. So most times Jungwon had come in to help me instead.

"Noona," Jungwon cooed out as he marched into Sunmi and I's room, making both Sunmi and I look up at him, "oh my... my poor eyes," Jungwon quickly covered his eyes with the package in his hand, at the sight of Sunghoon and Sunmi laying in Sunmi's bed.

"Aish, calm down," Sunmi complained to him before Jungwon turned towards me, as I was sitting at my desk.

"You got a package," Jungwon said, extending it towards me.

"A package?" I frowned at him as I grabbed it.

"You should tell me whenever you order some things online. I want something too," Sunmi complained to me as she sat up in her bed.

"I didn't order anything," I shook my head at her.

"Noona, never order anything," Jungwon recalled as he slumped down on my bed, "it was sent from Australia."

"Australia?" I questioned him and he hummed at me with a nod.

"Open it!" he exclaimed at me as I let out a small laugh before grabbing a scissor and opening up the tape, before slowly stopping and looking at the label on the package.

"Aish, this idiot really spelled my name wrong," I complained as I saw the poor spelling of my name.

"What did he write?" Jungwon excitedly questioned.

"Sonin," I complained in return, making Jungwon happily giggle as he clapped his hands, "aish, he could've at least written Sophie."

"What?" Sunghoon questioned as I just ignored him and opened the box, pulling out a small letter first before quickly reading it.

"Ah seriously," I complained before opening the tissue in the box and pulling out my jersey, I apparently had forgotten at his house after a match.

"What's that?" Jungwon gasped at me.

"My jersey, I forgot it at Jake's house after my last softball match," I sighed before laying the jersey in my lap, after having placed the box on top of my desk.

"Why does it say... Soph?" Jungwon cocked his head to the side as he frowned at me.

"Ah, Jake couldn't pronounce my name, so he gave me an English one," I waved it off to him, "it just became my name over there."

"Noona... do you miss them?" he carefully questioned and I hummed as I nodded at him, "do you wanna go back?"

"Would you go with me?" I smirked up at him.

"If Ji can come along," he nodded at me.

"I'll buy the tickets," I smiled at him.

"You can't just leave!" Sunmi exclaimed at me as she looked at me with wide eyes, "you can't just leave your twin like that again."

"Why not?" I frowned at her.

"Because we're so close, inseparable," Sunmi pointed out to me.

"Then I'm flying over Jake, Eli and Maddie," I pointed out to her.

"Why would you do that?" she gasped at me.

"Because I realized I never really missed being the silent existence in this trio," I shrugged at her as Jungwon glanced between us and Sunghoon just cleared his throat in an uncomfortable manner, "I'd rather be the loud and bubbly one in a group of four."

"Then who is the silent existence there?" Sunmi snorted, "if it isn't you."

"No one is, because we appreciate each of us," I replied to her before looking back over in the box and gasping before I pulled out two stripes of the pictures the four of us had taken at a photobooth in my very first and very last week of me being in Australia.

"Wah, you look so happy," Jungwon commented as he looked over my shoulder at the pictures and I just nodded at him.

"I was," I assured him.

"You're not anymore?" he questioned as he looked at me with worry written in his eyes.

"Maybe it'll be better when I start school here. Who knows, maybe I'll find my new chaotic trio to replace Jake, Eli and Maddie," I shrugged at him, "you should've seen us Wonie, you would've thought we were insane."

"Why?" he frowned at me.

"In the summer nights, we would run to the school stadium and scream out various things, whilst the whole city slept. Eli and Jake would skate around town as Maddie and I ran behind them or held onto them as we stood on their boards as well. We went stargazing on Eli's roof, and would find new and imaginative constellations and call them weird things like... Maddie's curly fry," I let out a small laugh at the memories, "I'll show you it one night when I can see it in the sky."

"It sounds great," Jungwon cooed at me and I just nodded in agreement.

"It's not even the best of it," I shook my head at him, "we would go everywhere on Jake's and Eli's boards. We skated around the city every day."

"How can you stand two on a board?" Jungwon frowned at me.

"Ah, they had these big boards. So for an example I would get up first and stand in the middle, and then Jake would get up behind me, and hold onto my shoulders, as his feet stood on each side of both of mine. So I sort of stood caged in," I explained to him and he just nodded at me, "you understand?"

"Mhm," he hummed at me, "didn't you go with Eli then? At any time?"

"I think... Maybe once when Jake was sick," I shrugged at him, "it was just usually Eli and Maddie, it was something with the height matching better. It was easier for Jake to hold onto me, than Maddie. Because Maddie was broader and taller, and Jake probably... he isn't much taller than you. So it was easier for him to wrap his arm around my shoulders. Then we both would have to lean a bit forward, so he didn't fall backwards off."

"I'll get a skateboard then and then we can go together," Jungwon widely grinned.

"Tell you what," I pointed out to him and waved for him to come closer, "do it and take Jiyeon instead. You still like her, don't you?"

"Always have," Jungwon nodded at me.

"Do it with her, and if you feel balanced enough, wrap your arm around her waist instead," I pointed out to him and he just nodded at me, "that would be a good first date, take her skateboarding, maybe teach her as well."

"You think she'd like that?" Jungwon questioned and I nodded at him.

"It's Kim Jiyeon we're talking about! That girl is fearless!" I exclaimed to him as I softly hit his chest, "go for it Wonie."

"You know... skating is generally just a good first date," Sunmi said, "look at how happy Hoonie and I are. Am I right?" she questioned and looked up at Sunghoon who just nodded absentmindedly.

"Yeah..." he trailed off as he just stared straight ahead.

"God, it's so silent not to spend everyday with Jake," I muttered to myself and looked down at the pictures in my hands, "we really spent every day of the past two years together. From when he picked me up for school to when we would go out at night."

"It's impressive he could stand spending so much time with you," Sunmi commented, making me glance over at her before just nodding in agreement to her.

"I need to get a job, to get a trip to Australia," I sighed to myself.

"Oh, well... they're looking for someone to check maintenance at the rink. I can put in a good word for you, if you'd like," Sunghoon spoke up and I looked over at him, "they pay quite well."

"Are you serious?" I questioned him and he just nodded at me, "I'd love that."

"I'll tell them about you tomorrow, when I go to train," he spoke up and I happily nodded.

"Okay, deal," I pointed out to him as he just nodded back at me.