| 14 |

I patiently stood outside the boys' changing room and waited as boy after boy passed me, looking at me with a weird look as I simply stood still and waited.

"You actually waited," Jake stated and I hummed at him.

"As per usual," I grinned at him, "dad will first be going home later, he has a meeting. So we'll have to walk."

"Yeah, sure," he nodded at me, "except that we won't be walking, you know that right?"

"Mhm," I waved it off and began walking down the hallways with him.

"So what is the big project today?" he questioned with anticipation.

"Today... my bed is gonna be moved. So I won't have to sleep with the snoggers," I said in disgust as Jake just let out a laugh and grabbed my wrist before rushing me out of the school and dropped his board on the ground.

"Step up," he proudly stated, making me let out a small laugh before agreeing and he soon followed suit.

I loved feeling the air brushing through my hair as we skated through the streets, before stopping outside the house.

"That window up there," I pointed to the window in the roof as Jake grabbed his board in his hand, "that's gonna be my window seat."

"You'll be able to see the whole street from there," he stated and I happily nodded at him.

"Now come on, I want to get my bed moved as fast as possible," I urged and pulled him with me inside.

"Is that you Soomin?" my mom called out from the kitchen.

"Jake's here too," I added on earning a hum from here.

"Unnie," Jiyeon poked her head out from the living room with a wide grin on her face.

"Ah, the sleeping beauty has awoken," I commented to her and slipped out of my shoes as she happily nodded, "you don't happen to know where my brother is?"

"Sleeping," Jiyeon proudly replied.

"He must've been tired from taking care of you," I pointed out and she just nodded at me, "you know you just stay for as long as possible?"

"Jungwon already told me," she nodded at me.

"Good. Now... I have to go move my bed. You can go cuddle my brother," I teased, causing her to let out a small laugh at me.

"In your dreams unnie~" she cooed at me.

"Yeah... but my dreams usually come true then," I remarked and pulled Jake upstairs.

"She was so happy," Jake commented in awe and I just nodded at him.

"She and Jungwon like each other, but haven't told each other yet," I excused with a shrug, making him let out a small sigh.

"They would be cute though," he stated and I nodded as I opened the door to Sunmi and I's room, "don't you think?"

I didn't get to reply, I was completely frozen in place by the sight that met me. On Sunmi's bed laid Sunghoon, whilst Sunmi was on her way to sit on his lap. Puckering out her lips to give him yet another kiss. At one point Sunghoon had realized I was there and turned his head to me with wide eyes.

"Come on Hoonie," she whined at him, pouting out her lips once again.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered before quickly stepping back out of the room and closing the door behind me, letting my back fall against it as I tightly closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

"You there?" Jake questioned and I turned my head to look over at him.

"I need some fresh air," I breathed out, making him frown at me.