| 5 |

Age 18

"Okay, that was the last box," I sighed as Jake helped me push it into the moving van, "thanks for helping me pack," I smiled as we returned to the house to get out my suitcase and carry on bag, for the flight back to Korea.

"Of course," he assured me as we walked up to my, now old, room. We both looked around before looking at each other and letting out a small giggle together, remembering all our memories, "how do you feel about moving back home?"

"Nervous," I replied as I sat down on the new empty bed, that no longer would be mine.

"Why?" he questioned as he sat down beside me.

"I mean. I'm excited to see my sister and brother again. But there's a boy," I replied and he immediately let out a small 'oooh', making me let out a small laugh at him, "I know. I've known him since kindergarten. We used to be a trio, my sister and I with him. The thing is, both my sister and I have always fancied him."

"Ah... I see," he nodded at me.

"And the last time I was remotely close to talking to him was nearly a year ago, and then I still had feelings for him. I had hoped they would stop after having lived here a year, but nothing had changed," I sighed.

"So you're nervous you would still feel the same?" he questioned and I shrugged.

"I'm nervous because he and my sister are now dating," I replied to him.

"Ah, Soph!" he loudly cooed before pulling me into a side hug as he rubbed my arm, "that's some... stuff... right there."

"Yeah... some stuff," I let out a small laugh at him.

"You know... I don't know your sister, but I can't imagine she is any prettier or kinder or more talented than you," he listed, making me let out a small laugh, "said as your best friend," he quickly clarified and I nodded at him.

"Thank God," I nodded, making a small laugh come from both of us, "I wouldn't stand dating you."

"No, but seriously," he stated, "I can see it's a problem that both you and your sister like him. But... who knows, maybe something happens before the next semester, that'll make your attention go away from them."

"Such as what?" I let out a small laugh at him as he just shrugged with a wide grin.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe another boy," he pointed out to me, "now enough of that. I want to give you something before you go."

"You shouldn't..." I trailed off, making him immediately slap his hand over my mouth.

"You've been my best friend and tolerated me for the past two years, you deserve it," he pointed out as I let out a small laugh at him as he stood up.

He walked over to his backpack and pulled out a very familiar cloth of fabric up from his bag, which he extended towards me.

"Your jersey," I muttered and he proudly nodded at me, "I can't take that Jake. It's yours."

"I'm getting a new, next semester. This one is too small for me now," he shrugged and I carefully took it into my hands, " Besides, maybe you can make that boy jealous by wearing it."

"I won't try to make him jealous," I let out a laugh at him, "but I will wear it whenever I need one of your hugs. Big and warm hugs."

"I know... I give the best hugs," he confidently complimented.

"I'm traveling in this," I stated and pulled it on, making a wide smile immediately spread on his face.

"Ah, you really are leaving," he sighed as I stood up and nodded at him, "give me one last hug," he extended his arms to me and I immediately hugged him.

"I promise to come visit as often as possible," I assured him.

"Thank you," he replied before pulling away and grabbing my suitcase for me as I grabbed my carry on.

He carried my suitcase down to the car, where dad was waiting. I bid one last goodbye to Jake before getting into the car, where dad drove us off towards the airport.

Ahead of us waited a thirteen hour long flight. I knew mom was picking us up from the airport once we landed, but I didn't know whether or not Jungwon or Sunmi would be there.

Both dad and I were tired once we landed but all that exhaustion vanished the moment I saw the tall dimples boy running up to me.

"Noona!" he happily exclaimed before tackling me in a tight hug, right there in the middle of the arrivals hall.

"My god you've grown!" I exclaimed at him as I pushed him a bit away from me, "you're so tall."

"No, you're just really short," he corrected me with a cheeky grin.

"What does Jiyeon say to you growing like this?" I let out a small laugh at him.

"I make her flustered... a lot," he proudly replied.

"And what about her?" I smirked at him as I pulled my bag further up my shoulder as we walked back towards mom and dad, together.

"She's so pretty, noona. You won't believe it," he gushed to me.

"So... when are you asking her out?" I questioned him, making his ears redden at my question.

"I was thinking maybe... at my next competition," he shrugged at me, "so I don't want you to come along before I invite you again."

"Ah, you want to ask her after a win," I stated to which he happily nodded.

The way home was impressively silent and so was the house when we got back home. Jungwon had helped me lift my suitcase with me up to my room, the rest of my things should arrive some time tomorrow.

I sighed before opening the door and turning on the light in the room I've always shared with Sunmi. My bed still stood empty on the left side of the room, as well as my desk and shelves. I just couldn't wait to get everything filled out once again.

I pulled my suitcase over towards my bed and threw it up on it, making a small creak come from the bed.

"Not yet mom," a voice spoke up from Sunmi's bed. That's when I realized the lump that laid there.

"Oh my god," I muttered to myself before carefully moving over and lifting up in the corner of the duvet. Surely enough, it was either a mature Sunghoon or his hidden handsome brother, "Sunmi, you little shit."

I immediately walked back over to my bed and began pacing back and forth in search for a solution to this problem. All until the door opened and revealed Sunmi, with freshly washed hair.

"Oh my god," she muttered as she covered her mouth, "Soomin!"

"Idiot!" I exclaimed at her as I gestured to her bed and her eyes widened as Sunghoon stirred and slowly opened his eyes from his sleep.

For some reason I immediately dropped down on the floor to hide behind my bed.

"Soomin-ah is back?" Sunghoon questioned as I mentally cursed and could see Sunmi look over at me.

I immediately gestured for her to stay silent.

"No," Sunmi hesitantly replied.

"But her suitcase..." Sunghoon pointed out.

"It got delivered early," Sunmi replied.

"So she's coming home soon," a small sound of hope sparked in his voice.

"Soon," Sunmi hesitantly nodded as she glanced over at me, "how about you go and shower now?"

"Okay..." Sunghoon hesitantly replied and I watched him disappear out the door.