Part-3

Chapter 3

"Now can I get my kiss?" I said getting close to her.

"I...I don't know" she said looking everywhere but me.

"I didn't ask you, Alexia, when I tell you to kiss you'll do it without a single word". I said coldly. She flinched at my words.

Nonetheless nodded and started to get close to me she wrapped her arms around my neck and closed her eyes while getting close to me. I held her waist with one hand and cupped her cheek with the other. I looked at her face she was getting closer and closer just when she was a breath away,  I moved away and went behind my desk. She looked at me smiling.

" Sign this it's the real agreement for the hospital, you can read it," I said while handing her the agreement.

But she just signed it without looking at it.

I called Alice " So how did it went?" She asked curiously. But I ignored her question and said "Alice come to my office and show Ms.Wilson around". She sensed that I was in a bad mood so she didn't ask anything else and just said that she'll be here in 5 minutes. I hung up and said Alice will be here in a bit then she'll show you around she just said okay and sat in one of the leather chairs across me. I started to go over some cases.

Then Al walked in and said, " Let's go Ms.Wilson" she looked at me for a second and then went out with Alexia. After they left I closed the files and sighed.

After a few hours, Alice walked into my office and sat in a chair across from me. I just kept going through files. "So, are you gonna tell me what happened, or do I have to guess?" she said jokingly. I glared at her and went back to the files." Okay, someone's in a bad mood, how about you tell me what happened and we can figure it out together?" she said seriously this time. I closed the file I was reading and sighed she walked towards me and while putting a hand on my shoulder she asked: "hey, what is it?" I could tell she was worried. 

"I'll tell you but first let's get out of here".she nodded and then we went to the terrace of the hospital. It's like a hideout for us and I feel really good here, no one from the hospital is allowed here.

" So, now tell me what happened?"

I told her everything." May I ask why didn't you kiss her?".

"Well cuz she didn't want to kiss me and I couldn't force her," I said.

"And why do you think she didn't want to kiss you?" I graoned.

"Did you not hear what I said?"

"I did hear it, and it didn't give me any hint that she didn't want to kiss you"?

"She was hesitant to kiss me".

She raised her eyebrow.

" When she figured out who I am and I asked her to kiss me she said ' I don't know "

"But you said she was about to kiss you when you pulled away"

"She was only going to kiss me because I forced her to and I don't want to force her"

She just sighed " And why are you in such a bad mood?"

"Because firstly I'm hurt that she didn't want to kiss me and secondly I'm horny as fuck" I said last part as barely a whisper but she still heard it.

"No fucking way, you said you're horny, great Riley Walker who didn't get laid in 4 years is horny!".

"Can you please not make such a big deal out of nothing?" I said annoyed.

"How can I not when it's such a big deal?".

This time I just sighed " You love her right?" she asked.

"No, I mean I still have feelings for her but I don't love her"

"Oh yeah, that's why you haven't looked towards anyone after her? And now you spent just 15 mins with her and you're horny"

" I already said I have feelings for her but that doesn't mean I love her"

She just sighed and hugged me " it's okay, and if that bitch doesn't want you then well just let her go to hell, who cares?" I laughed a little and hugged her tightly.