Part-35

Chapter 35

It's been a month and I still don't know what is happening to me? I'm so confused. So, I decided to call Ari.

Ring..... "Hi" she said. "Hey" I sighed.

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah, it's just..." "Just what?"

"I need to ask you something"

"Are you asking me on a date?" She asked. "NO! will you listen to me?"

I said irritated.

"Okay fine. Tell me what's wrong?"

"Umm....how do you know you're attracted to someone?" I asked.

"Well, it's...Wait! What? Is there someone you like?" She asked enthusiastically.

"NO! I mean...I don't know... Ugh! Can't you just tell me?"

"Okay okay. First tell me what do you feel around him?" She asked.

"Him?" "I mean you like a guy, right? or you're into girls?" She almost shouted the last part barely containing her excitement.

"Well...That might be the case?" I said unsurely. "OH MY GOSH! You're coming out on a call. Gosh! How much I wish I could kiss you, right now".

"Can you not make a fuss about it?" I asked annoyed. "But it's such big dea..."

"Can we please get back to the topic?"

I interrupted her. "Yeah sure. So, tell me what do you feel around HER?" She said putting extra emphasis on her.

I decide to ignore it and answer honestly "I think about her a lot. And I notice even a slightest change in her behavior. I can't stop looking at her and Gosh! How much I wanna touch her  and I...."

She interrupted me "Are you sure you're only attracted to her?"

"Yeah, I mean No. I mean what do you mean by that?"

"Did you just listened to yourself?"

"Yeah, and I think it's either I've suddenly fallen for someone after 28 years of my existence or I've got some serious mental problem"

"I think it's the former" she said excitedly "But what about me? Huh?

Are you gonna leave me?" she said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes. Even though I know she can't see me. "Can you quite it?"

"No, I can't" she said somehow even more dramatically. "Bye, I've got a lot of things to deal with"

"Wait! Ri..." Befor she could finish I ended the call.

I sighed. What am I gonna do now? Do I really like her? No, it's not possible. I absolutely hate her. Yeah, I hate her. I can never ever find her even a bit attractive.

_______'
Hey, Everyone. I know it's taking long but bear with me. I just wanted to tell that things will move really fast from here.

Hope you're having fun with this story.

Yours truly,

Leo Lucky