Part-36

Chapter 36

It's been almost three weeks, since I talked to Ari about whatever I'm feeling and I still don't know where I stand.

I am at hospital gala. Honestly, I didn't wanted to come here. But I know it's necessary, as an employ, I should be here. This hospital holds a charity gala every year. In order to have donations for the treatment of people who can't afford their own treatment. Someday, when I'll build my hospital. I would definitely do something like this.

But anyways, It's been a week since I and Dr.Wilson had kissed. During this whole week we have been busy. As Dr Wilson was swamped with countless surgeries.

Don't know why but I miss her a lot. Even though I've been with her during this whole week but I crave her touch.

How she kisses me, how perfectly our bodies fit with each other, how she teases me sometimes.. I sighed, I know I shouldn't think about her like that. I should hate her. She tricked me into signing a shitty contract, she took my virginity forcefully.

But I can't bring myself to hate her. I just can't. I was sitting near a food counter. I looked up, my eyes unintentionally looking for Dr.Wilson. There she is.

She was talking to some guy. A professional smile was on her face. The guy seemed to be in his fifties.She excused herself and walked towards restroom. Without thinking I started walking to restroom.

I entered the restroom. Dr.Wilson was standing near sink washing her hands. Again without thinking, I called her and immediately regretted it "Dr.Wilson".

She looked at me from the mirror and said " Yes Riley, is there anything I can do for you" she asked. Yeah, you can kiss me or better fuck me.

No, no don't think like that. I was in my own world when Dr.Wilson's voice brought me back. "Riley?".

" Huh?". "Do you need anything?" she asked turning around and leaning against the sink with her arms crossed accentuating her breast.

I looked her up and down. She was wearing a mini red dress which ended mid thigh, it was revealing a teasing amount of cleavage. Her hair were down spilling above her breast. Her lips were painted red and looking so much kissable.

"Riley?" Dr.Wilson called again an amusing smile on her lips. Without even realizing what I was doing, I went to her, took her face in my hands and crashed my lips on hers.

She stood there shocked and didn't kiss me back. But that didn't bothered me. I continued to kiss her after a few seconds, she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me back. I swiped my tongue against her bottom lip. She immediately opened her mouth inviting, my tongue in. I pushed my tongue in her mouth exploring every bit of it.

All of a sudden, she moaned and that's when I came to reality. I immediately stepped back and my eyes widened  in horror. She looked at me confused.

I immediately turned around and went out of hospital to my bike. I started it and went away in the crisp wind of night.

I reached my apartment and went to take a cold shower.

What have I done? Ugh! Riley you can't fall for her she's a manipulator. You'll only end up hurt. She'll throw you away after the contract is expired.

Does that mean I actually like her? Of course, it means that or else why would I kiss her? She didn't even look at me the whole night.

Well, that kind of hurts. Let's just stay away from her. Yeah, that's the best I can do for now.

I went out of shower and then to bed.