Part-7

Chapter 7

"Dr.Wilson meet me in my office" I half yelled.

I went into my office and started pacing around as soon as the door to my office opened I closed the door and pushed Alexia against it and started kissing her from her lips to her jaw and her neck I tore her shirt and leaving several of my marks. when I left a mark this time she winced that's when I noticed what I'm doing I immediately backed away from her and she collapsed I stared in disbelief at what have I done. Not knowing what else to do, I walked out of my office.

Alice was there talking to someone"Al", I said she looked at me and immediately came.

"Ri what happened why do you look so pale?" she asked worried. "Alice, Alexia is in my office, please give her some clothes" she looked at me confused.

"Why, what happened?" She asked. "Please just do it, I'll talk to you later," I said and went to the terrace.

Uh, what have I done? I-I tried to rape her. I just, I...

Alice's POV

I immediately went to Ri's office and I noticed Alexia standing with her clothes ripped. I immediately went to her " Hey, what happened?"

I noticed some marks around her neck. "Who did this?"

She didn't say anything, she just stood there staring at the floor, Let's give her clothes first I thought.

After giving her clothes she changed while I waited outside, once she finished I went into the office again.

Ri is a little taller than her so Ri's clothes were big for her. She looked cute in them though. I walked towards her and we sat on the couch in the office.

"So, what happened?" I asked.

She remained silent and looked everywhere, but me. She doesn't seem really bothered by whatever happened she just seems shocked?

"Hey, what happened Ri sent me here to help you when she herself could have done it and she was so much pale...." I trailed off.

"Did Ri did this to you?" I asked.

She looked at me and my eyes widened.

"Just don't say anything to her, knowing her she must have already beating herself for this, and it's not like anything happened, she stopped," she said calmly and I was just listening to her in disbelief. I took a minute to calm myself.

"Do you have any idea why she did this?, I mean she's not the type to do this just because she was horny or anything, she usually has a lot of self-control" I said.

"I don't know, I was with Iris and she said me to come to her office, and as soon as I stepped in well...." She stopped.

Suddenly, I remembered the look on her face when Alexia and Iris were holding hands "What were you and Iris doing?" I asked.

She looked confused " Well we were talking and then we hugged and as soon we pulled away Ri said.." She stopped realizing.

"Do you remember the look on her face when you and Iris were holding hands on the terrace?" I asked.

"Yeah, she was extremely jealous and it looks like me hugging Iris broke all the limits for her," she said.

"Yeah"

"You should go to her, she must be beating herself because of it," she said.

"You seem really unfazed for a person who was about to get raped," I said

"It's not like it would have been the first time we would've had sex and besides I already knew that she will stop," she said.

I just looked at her confused and she left. This woman is really something else. I don't think a normal person can understand her.

I decided to go to the terrace and there she was facing the other side so I decided to walk towards her she was looking broken.

"H-how is she?". "She's okay, don't worry." She nodded.

"I tried to rape her Alice, I tried to rape Alexia, I tried to," her voice cracked at the end.

"It's okay," I said hugging her she hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while, and then she left.