Part-24

Chapter 24

Next day, I went to the hospital. I spent the morning in the O.R with Dr.Wilson. Right now, I was waiting for an elevator, it opened to reveal Ella it in.

"Hey" I said going in. "Hi".

" How's the headache?".

"Not bad, considering I didn't drink much last night". " Yeah".

"Listen, I'm sorry for kissing you like that last night" she said. And before I could answer the elevator doors opened and she went out.

Without thinking, I went after her. I grabbed her wrist, she looked at me confused. I gently pushed her against the wall and kissed her. It was a slow and gentle kiss. After a few seconds, I pulled back.

Before either of us could react a voice interrupted us "In my office" I closed my eyes and cursed under my breath knowing well, to whom that voice belonged to.

I pulled away from Ella "Let's talk later" I said. "Yeah". And with that I went to Dr.Wilson's office.

As soon as I entered her office, I was pushed against the wall and Dr.Wilson attacked my lips. She kissed me, and I returned the kiss. Knowing that I have to even if I don't want to.

I felt her tongue against my lower lip, and I opened my mouth to let her in. She devoured me with all her might.

Once we were both breathless, she pulled away. But she started to kiss my jaw and down till my neck and sucked on spot beneath my earlobe.

A moan escaped my lips at this. But she didn't stop. In a swift motion she unbuttoned the upper two buttons of my shirt, revealing my black bra. " D-dr.Wilson".

"Shut up, or else it'll not be good for you", she went to suck on the upper area of my breast.

She unbuckled my belt, and her hand went in my pants. I gasped at this "D-dr.Wilson". " I said shut up" she hissed and bit at my earlobe.

I winced a little. But my focus went to her hand when it went in my panties.

She teased me by drawing small circles on my cl-t.

I moaned at this, and she didn't waste any time pushing a finger in and started to pump in and out in a rhythm. A pain pierced through me, My nails dug into Dr.Wilson's shoulders at this. But the pain was soon replaced by pleasure.

She put another finger in. And another moan escaped my lips. She started to pump in and out. And my eyes rolled back. My walls tightened around her fingers and I held onto her for life.

I came around her fingers and my vision started to darken. The last thing I remembered was Dr.Wilson looking at me regretfully?

A/N: A short update. Hope you guys enjoyed. And if there's a mistake than I apologize as it's my first time writing a sexual scene.