Part-23

Chapter 23

I reached there and knocked on the door. "Come in," she said and I went in.

___________________

I went in and put the report on her desk. She looked at the report for a split second before turning her attention back to the file in her hand.

I was about to go out to make rounds when she said "I don't want to see Dr.Brown near you again ".

I turned to look at her annoyed " And why would I care about what you want?"

"You know you're not allowed to get involved with anyone until the expiration of the contract, right?" She said coldly.

"Yeah, I know what is written in that fucking contract and how you made me sign it"

She ignored my comment and said "If you know what's written in it then, don't go against it"

"What the fuck are you talking about?".

She kept looking into my eyes while walking towards me and said.

" I saw both of you yesterday, she was going to kiss you"

"But it didn't happen. So, I don't know why you're being a bitch about something that didn't even happen?" I said irritated.

"It didn't but it can," she said emotionlessly. "Oh fuck off," I said turning towards the door.

She grabbed my wrist and hissed "Curse one more time and you won't see the end of it".

"Fucking let go, I don't have time for your games," I said.

"I warned you," she said before crashing her lips on mine. She kissed me but I didn't kiss her back. After a few seconds, she pulled away and groaned "Go along with me or else"

"Or else?" I asked irritated "I'm not in the mood right now" I added.

"Or else I won't hesitate to force you," she said her face just a few inches away from mine.

I rolled my eyes and said "Oh please, it's not like you've been asking for my consent till now"

She glared at me her jaw clenched "Get out" she said.

I shrugged and went out of her office.

Is she jealous? No, it can't be for being jealous you have to have emotions, which I know for sure she doesn't have. She's just a bitch who wants to control my life.

I shook her thoughts out of my head and went to make rounds.

_________________

It's been almost two weeks since Dr.Wilson made a move on me. She has not said anything about Ella again.

During this time, I've grown close to Ella. We hang out together a lot. Now too, I was standing with Ella at the Nurse station "are we going to the club tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are but is Dr.Wilson going to be there again?" She teased.

I frowned at her name.

"With all my being I hope not" She chuckled at this. " Hey, I'm serious"

Now we were both laughing, Dr.Wilson came to the nurse station, but she ignored us, and went away.

Thank God, she's not being a bitch for once.

After both mine and Ella's shift was over. We went home to freshen up. After an hour, I picked Ella from her house and went to the club.

She took me straight to the bar "Let's drink a lot". " You do that, I can't I'm driving both of us".

She frowned at this but nodded.

After 5 shots, we made our way to the dance floor. We both were dancing real close "You're beautiful you know that?" She said.

" Looks like you're already tipsy, huh?" She rolled her eyes and said, "I don't think it's alcohol". " Then what it is?" We both were whispering in each other's ears.

"It's that I like you," she said. "Oh..Yeah?".

" Yeah" After saying that she started to lean in "Ella what are you.." But before I could finish her lips were on mine.

She kissed me, but I just stood there not knowing what should I do. I like Ella but I can't pursue her because of the contract neither I can ask her to wait for almost a year because I was stupid and reckless and didn't think before signing without reading the agreement.

After a few seconds, she pulled away. "I think I should go," she said. "Let me take you" she looked at me for a second before sighing and following me. I took her home.