Part-20

Chapter 20

"Sorry, I'll get back to work," I said.

"Meet me in my office," she said with a strange edge in her voice and walked to her office.

____________

I followed her confused. As soon as I went in my back hit the door and a pair of lips crashed mine. I kissed her back and I felt her tongue against my bottom lip. I refused to let her in, as she's doing this in the broad daylight. She bit at my bottom lip harshly. I winced at the pain, and she took this opportunity to push her tongue in my mouth. By now I was breathless, I tried to pull away to breathe but she didn't let go.

I thought I was going to pass out when she let go of my lips but moved to kiss my jaw and moving to kiss my neck. She bit at my neck, I winced at this. She then soothed the pain by licking it. She started to suck on a spot. And a strangled moan escaped my lips.

When I realized that she wasn't going to stop. I tried to push her but she didn't budge. I pushed her a bit harder and she looked at me annoyed. But I didn't care She was going way too far. I was breathing hard. I noticed her looking at me smirking.

I looked at her confused but she said "Prepare O.R" and she went to her desk. By now, I'm used to this bitchy behavior of her. She would kiss me or order me to kiss her and then will act as nothing happened.

I walked out of the office. And prepared the O.R . I knew Ana is going to be on this surgery with Dr.Wilson. So, I went to her office. I knocked on the door. "Come in," she said and I went in. "Ana O.R is ready".

"Okay, I'll be there in a mome..... Oh, looks like you had fun" she said smirking. I looked at her confused "What are you talking about?"

"Oh please, you know what I'm talking about".

"I really don't know. So, please elaborate" I said still confused. "You should take a look in the mirror," she said smirking.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. But pulled out my phone and looked. I noticed a big hickey on my neck. And my eyes widened "That bitch" I mumbled.

"Mind telling me who's this bitch?" She asked curiously. "I'll tell you later but first I'm gonna kill someone," I said and walked out of her office and made my way to Dr.Wislon's office.

I went in without knocking she was sitting at her desk. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I closed the door and went to her "What the hell is this?" I asked pointing at the mark she gave me.

At this, she smirked and said, "It's not like you don't know what it is".

"Why did you leave a mark?" I asked.

"Cuz I wanted to," she said still smirking.

"It's the first and the last time you did this, you won't do it ever again," I said through gritted teeth. She stood up from her chair and came closer to me "Or else" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Or else I'll kill you," I said looking at her. "I would like to see you try," she said with a smirk. "Look, it's not written anywhere in the contract that I have to deal with this shit, so I will not".

"It's also written that you can't get with anyone until the expiration of agreement"

Before I could ask her what does she mean. A knock on the door interrupted. She walked to her desk and said "Come in".

Ana opened the door and said "Are you two coming? Or should I start the surgery on my own?" She asked.

"I'm coming," Dr.Wilson said and walked out of her office. Both of the doctors looked at me expectantly. I sighed and followed them.

After the surgery was over. I went to Dr.Wilson's office. She told me that I can go home.

It was only 6 in the evening so I decided to call Ella. After two rings she picked up.

"Hey, it's Riley," I said

"Hi, so finally decided to call me?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Are you free?"

"Depends on why are you asking?"

"Wanna hang out together?"

"Sure"

"Okay, send me your address I'll pick you up in an hour".

"Okay".