Part-32

Chapter 32

The next day, I went to the hospital and then to Dr.Wilson's office. "Come in " I went in.

"Prepare O.R," she said even before I could close the door. "Okay," I said and went out of the office.

I prepared the O.R . After surgery, I went to Dr.Wislon's office. "Study these," she said holding up the files without looking at me.

I took the files from her, and our fingers brushed. She looked at me for a split second before looking back at the monitor.

I went out of her office and spent rest of the day working on the files. While going through the files my thoughts went to Dr.Wilson.

She was so gentle since that night. The way she kissed me yesterday was so gentle. But why is she so cold today. Ugh! is she bipolar?

"Are you done?" I jumped and saw Dr.Wilson looking at me expectantly. "Huh? Umm..... I'm still working" I said looking at the files.

"Then quit day dreaming and actually do work?" She said coldly. 'She was so gentle yesterday' I said under my breath.

"What?" She asked. "Nothing, I'll get to work" I said and started going through files. And Dr.Wilson went away.

After finishing the reports I went to Dr.Wilson's office and knocked "Come in" I went in.

"Here" I said putting the files on the desk. "What took you so long?" She asked.

"Umm..." I trailed off not knowing how to answer this question of her.

"Go home" she said after a while.

"Okay" and I went out of office.

I went home.

Next day, I went to hospital I had some free hours. So, I decided to study the case from the other day. Where's the file I prepared the other day.

Maybe it's in my locker. I went to locker room, it's not here either. Than I remembered "It's still in Dr.Wilson's office".

I went to Dr.Wilson's office. "Come in" I went in. Dr.Wilson looked at me expectantly "Can I get the case file that I prepared the other day?" I asked.

"From which day?" She asked.

"From when.." I trailed off when I noticed the amusement in her eyes.

"Bitch" I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"It's not like you didn't hear me" I again mumbled.

"Speak a little louder, so I can hear you".

"I asked can I get the case file?".

"It didn't seem like it" she said.

"That just proves you heard what I said so, there's no need for me to repeat it" I said.

"You speak too much" she said walking towards me. This can't be good.

"I'll come another time to get the case file" I said turning towards the door.

"Stop". I cursed under my breath and turned around to face her "Yes". She walked closer to me and grabbed my face in her hand and said "Who said you can go?"

"I-I just thought m-maybe I should not disturb you, it's obvious you're busy so, I'll just come to get it another time".

"Are you trying to be smart with me?"

"Being smart with you, how can I do that? Of course noooOOo Ow" I felt her nails dig into my face.

"I really need to silence you, right?" Before I could answer, her lips were on mine. Her lips are warm and sweet. I kissed her back. Her hand moved to my neck, pushing me against her.

After a few seconds, she pulled away. I was breathing hard. She went to her desk and pulled a file out of a drawer.

"Here" she said holding the file to me. I took the file from her "T-thank you" I said and immediately went out of her office.

I swear my face is red as tomato. What in the world was that? Something about her was different. No, maybe it's just my imagination.