Part-11

Chapter 11

Riley's POV

At 7 I went to Dr.Wilson's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in". I went in.

" You're late," she said without looking at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah like by 2 minutes". She finally looked up and glared at me I decided not to say anything.

" Get the O.R ready" was all she said before looking down at her files again.

"Okay" after that I went to prepare the O.R. I was confused a little and didn't want to get yelled at by Dr.Wilson. 

So, I decided to find Anna and ask her to look at the things.

I went to the nurse station and found that Anna is in her office so I went to her office and knocked at the door.

"Come in" a voice came from inside I went inside. 

She looked at me shocked "To what do I owe the pleasure to have you here?" She said.

"I need your help ". 

" Oh, I bet you do".

I chuckled "I'm serious, can you come with me and check the O.R to make sure everything is okay cuz I don't want Dr.Wilson to behead me today," I said jokingly.

"I will, but what do I get? I mean I'm going to save your life" 

"How about I take you out for a lunch?" I asked.

"Hmm.....I guess I can live with that."

I chuckled " Now come on, let's go, or else she will yell at me for being late," I said grabbing her hand and pulling her with me. 

"Okay, let's go". We went to O.R, she checked everything.

"Everything's okay, you can tell her that O.R is ready and also tell her that you've called me, it might get you some points".

I looked at her confused " I'm the second surgeon for this surgery". 

I nodded and went to Dr.Wilson's office. "O.R is ready and I've also called Anna".

" Okay" was all she said and she went towards O.R room I decided to follow her. 

The surgery was successful. It was a 5-hour long surgery. I'm really tired and since I've not slept last night, I'm about to pass out.

We went to Dr.Wilson's office "Go home and be here at 2 pm tomorrow" she said. 

" Okay," I said and left. I went to parking, unlocked my bike, and went to my apartment. As soon as I got home I fall on my bed and went to sleep. 

I woke to the sound of my cell phone ringing. Without seeing the caller ID I picked it up and put it to my ear.

"Ri?" A voice said that I recognized immediately was ari.

I sat up on my bed to talk to her 

"Yeah?" 

"What do you mean by yeah? It's been three days and you didn't think to call me? Do you know how much worried I was?" She yelled.

"I was way too much busy" 

"Oh yeah, busier than me? You do know that I'm on a tour and how much busy I am, right?"

"Yeah, I know but you don't have to stay awake for 48 hours."

"What does that mean?" She asked now a bit concerned.

I told her everything since day one and I didn't forget to mention how much of a bitch Alexia is.

"What a bitch?" She said.

All of a sudden, my stomach made a loud voice.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Well, it was my stomach, I didn't have lunch and dinner yesterday cuz I went straight to sleep as soon as I entered my apartment".

" Oh, so move your ass eat something after all you've to be energized for me," she said the last part seductively.

And here she is back to flirting.

"Bye Aurora Davies," I said and hung up.