Part-16

Chapter 16

Riley's POV

After signing the contract, Dr.Wilson told me to prepare O.R. So, I did.

As usual, I was in the O.R. I haven't done any work in the O.R till now. But it's common. Usually, it takes 3 to 4 months for an intern to start doing any real work.

The surgery ended around 2 am. It was pretty late but I had to take Dr.Wilson's permission to call it a day. So, I made my way towards her office.

The hospital was very quiet.

I knocked on the door. "Come in". I went inside. I went inside, I noticed that she also had just entered the office. " It's pretty late can I go?" I asked.

She walked closer to me. She hadn't done this in a long time but I have a feeling that tonight it might not stop at just that. Ugh, what am I thinking nothing's gonna happen. She is just playing with my head like always.

She was just a few inches away but I didn't move from my place.

"Kiss me," she said.

WHAT???? Did I hear right?

"What?" I asked.

"I said kiss me," she said sternly.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in you," I said making some space between us.

"It doesn't matter if you're interested or not. When I say kiss me then you'll do so".

" Nice joke, but I'm really not interested"

She again walked closer to me "I already said it doesn't matter if you're interested or not".

" Look, I'm gonna go now. Hopefully, you'll be in your senses by tomorrow," I said walking towards the door.

"Do you have 100 million dollars?" She asked. the

I turned around "What does that suppose to mean?" I asked irritated.

She handed me the contract from earlier today "Read it". I looked at her confused but took it and started to read it.

As I went through the contract, my eyes widened.

It was a contract stating that I would have to do anything she says it also includes sexual demands and if I refuse to do so, I have to give her 100 million dollars. And I can't get in any other relations till the contract ends. Its validity is 1 year.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I asked grabbing her by the collar.

"Careful there, you wouldn't want to violate the contract," she said smirking.

I released her, took a deep breath, taking a few steps back.

"Why did you trick me?" I said trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Cuz I wanted to. I do this every year to one of my interns. Usually, they don't have a problem with it" she said casually

"But I have a problem with this" I hissed.

"Too bad, but I don't give a fuck if you have a problem with this or not. You will do as I say, whenever I say".

" And what if I don't."

"Then just pay 100 million dollars".

I decided to take a few deep breaths to calm myself.

" I'm going to the on-call room to sleep," I said turning away.

"I didn't say you can go," she said coldly.

"Can I go?" I said sarcastically.

"No".

" What do I have to do for you to, let me go?" I asked irritated.

"Kiss me and you can go".

" Is this some kind of joke?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

I'll deal with this later, let's just get out of here first, I thought.

"Just a kiss right?" I asked.

She nodded.

I went closer to her. She looked at me expectantly.

I leaned down our lips were just a few centimeters away. I closed my eyes pecked her lips and moved away.

She opened her eyes "What was that?" She asked annoyed.

"A kiss," I said smirking.

"Now that you've got your kiss I'm gonna go" I added.

I tried to hide my happiness but couldn't. I very much enjoyed irritating her. But I think the wide grin on my face didn't help.

Cuz, the next moment, she walked closer to me and said "Don't try to be smart with me or else you'll regret it".

Honestly, I'm a little worried about my safety but I didn't let it show  "Whatever, you said I can go, after the kiss. So, I'm gonna go" I said and I was out of the door.

Damn, she took my first kiss. But she has really soft lips. What am I even thinking? Now I have to find a way out of this contract if there is any.

I went to the on-call room and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.