Part-26

Chapter 26

After surgery, I came to my office. Waiting for Riley to show up after surgery like usual. But she didn't.

It's been two hours, and Now I was pissed. Why is she not here? Even if she's angry she needs to act professionally.

A knock interrupted my thoughts "Come in". She came in. "Where were you?" She looked at me shocked even I was shocked at my outburst. But she immediately composed herself and answered "I was making rounds".

"But why didn't you come here first?".

"Because you were going to tell me to do it. So I thought there's no need to waste both of our time".

I couldn't say anything in return except "Okay". I decided to ask her the question that was bothering me for a while  "Why didn't you tell me that you were a virgin?"

"Because there was no need to". "What do you mean by there was no need to?"

"Just that, there was no need to".

" You're in an agreement with me, I deserved to know".

"It's not written anywhere in that God damn contract that I've to give you such information," she said venomously.

At least you showed some emotion, even though it's hatred, I thought. Suddenly, a knock interrupted us "Come in". The head nurse walked in.

" Doctor a patient came in, a bullet hit his chest".

"Age?"

"37"

"Status?"

"Unconscious, the patient is losing blood very quickly". I turned to Riley " I'll prepare the O.R and inform Anna".

"You're going to be the second surgeon". I said.

Both Riley and the head nurse looked at me shocked " But Dr.Wilson..."

"Anna is in a surgery and besides you prepared a report on this case just two days ago," I said sternly.

She was still surprised but nodded and went out. I went to O.R and Riley had opened the thoracic cavity. She assisted really well as the second surgeon. I noticed her potential on the first day. I know she'll be a great surgeon one day.

She hates me for giving her so much work in so little time. But I want to push her to her limits and teach her everything I've to offer.

After surgery, I went to my office. I was waiting for Riley she entered the office trying to hide her emotions but I was still able to see a small smile on her lips "Go and sleep in the On-call room, it's late" I said she nodded and went out.

Riley's POV

I woke up and my eyes went to Dr.Wilson, she was studying a file. Why am I here? I looked around her office and it hit me. She took my virginity just a few hours ago!

My jaw clenched and my fists turned into balls. Without saying anything I walked out of her office.

I'm angry at Dr.Wilson but more than that I'm angry at myself why didn't I pushed her last night. I could've easily overpowered her. Then why?

I went to the On-call room to freshen up and then went to make rounds.