Part-56

Alexia's POV

"Why did you left me?" Riley asked walking close to me but couldn't maintain her balance and was about to fall when I reached for her.

"You're drunk!"."Yeah, I went to a bar before coming here. Any problem?" she said angrily holding on to me for support.

"I'll deal with that later but first let's get you inside" I said and walked her in. But she pushed me against the wall. "Riley, what are you doing?"

"Who do you think you are?" Riley said angrily. "Who do you think you are to come and play with my heart whenever you want? Who gave you the right to hurt me?"

Her grip on me tightened but I cupped her cheek with one hand and said "I'm sorry. I promise I won't hurt you again"

"You… You're not leaving. I'm not going to let you leave, do you understand? I won't let you go. You can't leave me"

"Okay, I won't leave you" I said to calm her down. At this her eyes softened a bit and she let go of me. I took her to the couch and I help her to sit on it.

I was about to go to get her some water when she grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the couch "Ah…" I shrieked and in a moment she was on top of me. She has got quite some reflexes for a drunk person "Riley, what are you doing?" I asked cautiously. "You're such a bitch" she said frowning. I chuckled she's cursing even when she's drunk. "Okay, but now get off of me" I said trying to get up, but she didn't let me. She brushed a strand of hair away from my face and said "I hate you. I hate you so much. You were going to leave me again" at this I got still. There were tears in her eyes.

Her eyes showed how much hurt she was. "I hate you so much but…but I love you even more" she said smiling from above but a tear fell from her eyes on my cheek. And she passed out.

I stayed laying there, processing her words.

Riley's POV

I woke with what can be called the world's worst handover. Ugh! It hurts like a bitch. I looked at my surroundings and couldn't recognize a thing.

The room was painted grey and black and all of the furniture in the room was also black. There was a queen sized bed in the middle and a balcony in the room.

Looks like, I had a one night stand again.

Whoever's room it is I like there taste. I got out of bed and noticed that I was completely dressed, strange. I got out of bedroom and noticed it was on the second floor. So I went downstairs looking around trying to find someone.

I turned the corner and collided with someone. Sending both of us to the floor. "Uff.." she said. I looked at her face and I was shocked to see her.

"Alexia?"  I said trying to make a sense of this situation. "Yeah, it's me. But will you get up" she said annoyed.

"Alexia you're on top off me"I said her face flushed a little and she got up. I smiled at this but didn't say anything else.

I looked around realizing I need to figure out how I got here. "Umm…Alexia" I said getting her attention she looked at me and I asked "Why am I here?"

"That's what I should be asking. Do you know how much drunk you were last night? And you drove here. Do you even know how much risky it was? Who told you to drink this much." She stated angrily.

That struck a nerve. I didn't said anything. I don't know what does one do in this type of situation. She sighed and asked "How is your headache?". At this I realized my head was killing me "It's bad can I get some Aspirin?" I asked. She nodded and handed me some along with a glass of milkshake