Part-18

Chapter 18

Riley's POV

It's been a week since I kissed Dr.Wilson. Well, technically she kissed but let's just leave it. So it's been a week. And Dr.Wilson has not said anything to me aside from work.

Well, it's not like we ever talk about anything, other than work but she has not demanded any other sexual favors.

But that doesn't mean she is not being an ass. She has bombarded me with so much work. That I didn't go home in the whole past week. Except for one time for a few hours to bring a change of clothes and some other necessities.

Right now I'm going to Dr.Wilson's office to give her this God damn report, which I spent my whole night on. Sometimes I think she likes to torture me.

After reaching her office. I knocked on the door. "Come in". She said I went in.

" Here," I said, putting the file on her table in front of her.

"Prepare O.R" was all she said. "Should I call the doctor or she is going to be there on her own?" I asked.

"No need.." Okay, so she's not going to tell me. I was about to turn around when she said "You're going to assist me" and my heart skipped a beat.

"Are you serious?" I asked a little too loud not being able to contain my excitement.

"Do I look like I'm not? And besides, it's a small surgery. If you're going to be a surgeon you should at least be able to assist in such surgeries".

" Sure" was all I said. I completely ignored her remark because of how excited I was to do this surgery. And also because I don't want her to get mad and remove me from this surgery.

I prepared the O.R, double-checking everything to make sure nothing goes wrong.

"O.R is ready," I said to Dr.Wilson. She got up and started to walk towards the O.R. I was literally following her with a huge grin on my face.

"Stop smiling like that you look like a creep," she said over her shoulder. I just rolled my eyes but I'm still smiling.

Once we were in O.R she said "Open the thoracic cavity". I was a little nervous but I started to open the thoracic cavity. As I was doing the task assigned to me, I felt my hands were a little shaky.

Dr.Wilson noticed it, and her face scrunched up in distaste. " Close your eyes and take a deep breath before continuing, we don't have all day," she said.

I did as told, and it did calm me down. I focused on the task at hand as I was opening the cavity I felt a hand on my hands. "Try to place your hand in this position," she said. My breath hitched at the sudden touch but quickly shut it off and focused on the surgery.

The surgery went well. It was a success. Usually, I stay after surgery to clean up with nurses but since I was the second surgeon today so, I'm gonna go. Just as I was about to leave O.R, a voice called "Where do you think you're going?" Which I know very well belongs to none other than satan herself.

"Out, I was the second surgeon today so..." I trailed off, hoping she would get the message.

"So? It doesn't mean you can slack off. Go back inside and help" she said before leaving. Ugh, bitch. I said mentally.

After helping, I went to Dr.Wilson's office. I knocked at the door. "Come in". I went inside. " Can I go home?" I asked hoping she allows and let me to get my much-needed sleep.

"Why?" She asked. Ugh, God can I kill her? Please just once.

"I'm really tired, and besides I had not been home in a whole week".

" You can.." She trailed off.

I rolled my eyes knowing what's about to come "What's the catch?" I asked.

"Kiss me properly, and don't give me any dumb excuses".

I rolled my eyes at her " I didn't give you any dumb excuses and if a kiss will get me free from you then gladly".

She remained seated looking at me expectantly.

I walked towards her. Leaned to her level and started to move closer. It would be a lie if I said I don't want to kiss her. I hate to say it but I kind of wanted to kiss her again, ever since the last time, I kissed her. To feel her lips against mine.

So without thinking much I closed the distance and our lips met. Her lips were soft and warm. Our lips started to move in sync. Her hand moved to my neck and my hands were resting on both sides of her chair. After kissing for a few moments I felt her tongue against my lower lip asking for entrance. Since I had never done anything like this so I was a little nervous. So, I refused and continued to just kiss her.

All of a sudden, her hands were on my ass pulling me closer. I groaned at the touch and she took this opportunity to explore my mouth. I noticed that the kiss I started was now in control of her. After a few minutes, she pulled away.

I am a bit disappointed, cuz it ended too soon. But I didn't let it show on my face. "C-can I go know?" I asked still flushed from the kiss.

"Yeah, go" was all she said as she took a file and started to read it.

I went out of the office and went home.

(A/N: A long chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. And I'm sorry, that I'm not updating as frequently as before. It's cuz my school has started. I'll try to update more often. Leave comments so I know what do you think about this story?)