Chapter 56: The Anomaly Of The Uchiha

"Shall we go back together?" Shisui asked Obito, who was busy grading papers.

"Shisui, are you planning to go back early today?" Obito asked with some confusion.

Both of them belonged to the Uchiha Clan, and their homes were not far apart. However, they rarely went back together because Shisui often had to return later than them.

It's not that Obito was unwilling to practice more; he was just concerned that returning too late would worry his grandmother.

"Yeah, Yumi-sensei said to go back early today to rest and prepare for tomorrow's training," Shisui nodded in agreement.

The reason he returned late every day was that there was no one at home, and it didn't matter where he went.

"Well, Shisui, you really need to rest well. Tomorrow's training is bound to be exhausting," Obito reminded, his gaze towards Shisui carrying a hint of pity.

After all, if Mutsuki said so, the training Shisui would face tomorrow would definitely not be easy.

"I've guessed a bit. It should involve strengthening physical exercises," Shisui said.

Since Mutsuki mentioned that the new Body Flicker Jutsu would put greater pressure on the legs, physical conditioning is definitely necessary.

"Maybe I'll join your fights too. At that time, I'll give it my all," Shisui joked.

"I hope not," Obito prayed silently to the Six Paths Sage with his hands clasped together.

While doing problems, he had seen Shisui practicing the Body Flicker Jutsu, and the speed was too fast. In a battle, he wouldn't stand a chance.

If Shisui became the opponent, he feared the number of problems he would have to solve in a single fight would double.

"It shouldn't be the case. If it were, Yumi-sensei would have mentioned it in advance," Shisui couldn't help but laugh at Obito's devout praying expression.

In a somewhat harsh statement, neither Obito nor Might Guy can provide any pressure to him now. So, Mutsuki wouldn't arrange for them to train together.

Unless Mutsuki's intention is to put pressure on Obito and the others.

As the two walked, Obito suddenly stopped, and Shisui looked at Obito with some confusion from behind.

"Shisui, wait a moment. It looks like there's an old lady over there who needs help," Obito said, pointing to an elderly woman hunched over with a large bundle on her back.

Shisui looked in the direction Obito indicated, and indeed, there was an old person struggling to move along the street.

"Is Obito's observation really that keen?" Shisui was a bit surprised, as he hadn't noticed it just now.

After Obito found out what difficulties the old woman was facing, he immediately offered to help carry her luggage and accompany her to her destination.

"I'm fine, dear. Don't be fooled by my appearance; I'll be a ninja next year, and I'm quite strong," Obito patted his chest and grinned.

After saying this, Obito even performed a set of Taijutsu movements, which genuinely impressed the old lady. In the end, she handed her luggage to Obito.

As Obito walked ahead, the old lady followed, and Shisui, who was walking at the back, showed a pensive expression.

After helping the elderly woman, the two resumed their journey home. After a while, Obito stopped again, this time assisting an old lady with a cane to get home.