Chapter 71: Interesting Sealing Jutsu

"Ah, Guy, congratulations on achieving first place in the grade," Mutsuki said with a gentle smile.

Watching Mutsuki's smiling face, radiant like the warmth of spring sunshine, Guy felt a bit dazed.

He had always been a person with abundant self-confidence, believing in himself through relentless training to become the strongest.

Even though he hadn't graduated from the Academy yet, he had already faced numerous failures and setbacks – failing the entrance exam, entering the Academy through supplementary admission, being labeled as the bottom of the class due to poor grades, and getting defeated by Kakashi in their first encounter with a single blow.

Most of the time, he laughed it off and continued to strive, occasionally having moments of doubt, but quickly reaffirming his goals. Despite all this, Guy never expected such a rapid transformation.

In the practical exams of the previous semester, he couldn't even make it into the top twenty of the class. Yet, this semester, his worst performance was second place in the grade. In the final exam, he not only secured first place but also became the strongest in the fourth year.

He was well aware of who brought about this change – it was Mutsuki.

Mutsuki taught him Taijutsu, provided him with precious secret medicine, and in such a short time, it was Mutsuki who enabled his growth.

"Thanks to you, Yumi-sensei!" Guy clenched his right fist, moved to tears.

"Do not undermine your own efforts. While my guidance has been effective, your diligent training is the key to achieving first place. Keep up this hard work, and you will surely fulfill your dreams," Mutsuki encouraged.

Guy was filled with hot-blooded enthusiasm from Mutsuki's words, as if he could already see the day he became the strongest in Taijutsu. He was eager to start doing push-ups right there to train his body.

"This is the training method and experience of Soru I compiled. Take a look first, and tomorrow morning during training, I'll teach you how to practice it," Mutsuki said with a smile, handing the scroll to Guy.

[You have gifted your disciple the training scroll for Soru. The disciple is extremely grateful, granting you a huge reward, gained mastery in Konoha Dragon God].

Under the immense emotional impact, Mutsuki spontaneously gained an advanced Taijutsu technique at the mastery level, and a flood of memories related to the Konoha Dragon God's training surfaced in Mutsuki's mind.

"So, it's this Taijutsu. For now, I can't pass it on to my students," Mutsuki recalled the memories of this technique from the original source.

In the anime, this Taijutsu was developed by a Taijutsu Ninja named Chen-sensei. According to the plot, even Chen-sensei's own disciple hadn't learned the Konoha Dragon God yet. If someone else were to use it, it might be a bit abstract.

However, even without copyright concerns, Mutsuki wasn't planning to teach this Taijutsu to his disciples. The technique demands a high level of physical prowess and Chakra control, making it unsuitable for the current stage of their training.

"Yumi-sensei, I understand. I will carefully study it when I get home," Guy replied with gratitude.

During Mutsuki's previous instruction to Shisui, Guy had been eager to learn the Body Flicker Jutsu called Soru. So, when Mutsuki handed him the training scroll for Soru, Guy immediately treated it as a priceless treasure.

"Today, you don't need to come over for training with me. Take a good break and do something you enjoy," Mutsuki suggested, laying the groundwork for Guy's training tasks.