Chapter 73: Holiday Special Training Begins

Double release today enjoy!

---

[Disciple Uchiha Shisui worked hard in academic assessments and achieved a perfect score, receiving rewards: Chakra +300, Ninjutsu Proficiency Scroll.]

[Disciple Might Guy worked hard in academic assessments and achieved an excellent score, receiving rewards: Chakra +250.]

[Disciple Uchiha Obito worked hard in academic assessments and achieved a good score, receiving rewards: Chakra +200.]

After settling the rewards for the final exams, Mutsuki's total Chakra once again experienced a small increase.

[Name: Mutsuki Yumi]

[Chakra: 12050]

"It seems that only achieving a double first place in both practical and written exams can earn the proficiency scroll reward," Mutsuki thought, looking at the system's three reward messages.

Except for Shisui, who couldn't be surpassed in his grade, both Guy and Obito rewards were slightly higher rewards than last time.

Last time, Guy and Obito both granted only 150 Chakra as a reward. This time, Guy granted an additional 100 Chakra, and Obito granted an additional 50 Chakra.

Guy and Obito have indeed made significant progress, not only in practical combat but also in theoretical scores, which have greatly improved and are now reaching over fifty.

Although the Ninjutsu Proficiency Scroll is a good thing, Mutsuki does not intend to have Guy and Obito invest too much time in theory to achieve a perfect score.

This is because their learning efficiency is really low.

Even with his frequent personalized teaching, Guy and Obito only scored just over fifty, while Anko could easily score a perfect hundred if she were to take the test without studying.

If Mutsuki wanted Guy and Obito to achieve a perfect score, he felt he would have to stop all their training, personally teach them every day, and make them study and do exercises constantly.

But this approach is not worthwhile; it's better to continue normal training, become stronger sooner, and allow Mutsuki to receive more rewards.

"Hehe, Yumi-sensei, about the rewards we mentioned earlier..." After lecturing the two slackers, Anko walked somewhat sheepishly to Mutsuki.

"You have the nerve to ask for rewards after regressing," Mutsuki said, tapping Anko's little head with two fingers.

"Come on, I ranked second in the practical exam. Shisui is just too overpowered, impossible to beat." Anko attempted to evade the issue.

"I mean, your theoretical performance declined; you scored two points lower than last time," Mutsuki pointed out the fact, as he remembered the grades of everyone in the class very clearly.

"Oh, it's all Kotetsu and Izumo's fault!" Anko wished she could go back and give each of those two slackers a punch. They actually teamed up to deceive her into thinking she didn't need to review.

"Take these and eat. But if you slip up again, no more." In the end, Mutsuki gave Anko the Dango she wanted the most.

He had bought them on his way to school, ensuring that every student in the class had a share.

"Yumi-sensei is the best!" Anko exclaimed, taking the Dango and immediately praising Mutsuki's greatness.

The atmosphere in Class 1-1 was still good. After receiving their completed papers, they stayed in the classroom, chatting until noon before finally leaving.