Chapter 62: Weekend No Genjutsu?

"Obito, have you encountered something good recently? You seem unusually happy today," Rin asked curiously when she saw Obito in a good mood.

"Of course, it's because the good days are coming," Obito said with a smirk.

Although the number of questions seemed to increase after the changes in the battle rules, training offset that. With staggered questions, the actual number of questions done each day didn't change much.

Now that he was gradually getting stronger, the number of questions decreased, and with offsets and staggered tasks, it was indeed the arrival of good days.

"Obito, you finally remembered the date. Are we going to play together tomorrow?" Rin thought Obito was referring to the weekend, so she invited him.

"The date, playing together tomorrow?" Obito looked puzzled, then thought of a frightening possibility.

"Is today Friday again?" Obito asked Rin.

"Yes, is the good day you mentioned not the weekend?" Rin nodded and asked.

Obito fell silent. He felt like yesterday was Sunday, and now it was Friday again.

In a daze, Obito recalled experiencing this scene several times.

"Could I be trapped in a world where there's only Friday and the weekend?" Obito held his head, unable to accept the reality.

"Obito, what's wrong with you? You look really troubled," Rin said, a bit puzzled.

How could a student look so distressed when the weekend arrives? Isn't it supposed to be a good thing?

"Because I love school and studying so much, the thought of not being able to go to school makes me very uncomfortable," Obito explained forcefully.

Obito wouldn't tell Rin about the embarrassing fact that he fears accumulating a pile of homework over the weekend and not being able to finish it.

"So, Obito, you love studying so much?" Rin was somewhat surprised, feeling that this might be related to Obito's progress this semester.

"Are we still going to play tomorrow?" Rin asked.

"We're going tonight!" Obito replied.

After the change in rules, there was really no energy to play on the weekends. He spent almost the entire day practicing and doing exercises, and by evening, he didn't want to move at all.

Every time he thought about Might Guy, who could practice after training, Obito felt his scalp tingling. What kind of body and willpower does he have?

"Doesn't Guy ever get tired?" Obito looked at Might Guy, who was concentrating on his exercises, with a puzzled expression.

"I hope there's an installment plan with no interest on weekends too." Obito thought about yesterday, silently praying in his heart to the kind Mutsuki.

After school, Obito went to the usual training ground, being the last one to arrive.

Mutsuki gathered the three of them and then assigned a task.

"Guy, give that tree a full-force kick," Mutsuki casually pointed to a lush tree and said.

Might Guy nodded, walked up to the tree, and unleashed a rapid Whirlwind Kick with Chakra.

Crash! The trees fell, directly kicked off by Might Guy.

"My strength is now enough to kick down big trees," Might Guy exclaimed, somewhat surprised.

When he saw Mutsuki swiftly kick down a large tree with his leg, he found it impressive. He didn't expect to achieve the same so quickly.

Next, Mutsuki used Ninjutsu to create a large pit, filled it with Water Release, and said to Obito: