Chapter 112: Shisui's Amazing Strength

As Mutsuki walked, he introduced the level of Group A students.

"The students in Group A had already completed basic Chakra control training within the first two weeks of the special training. During this period, the focus was mainly on enhancing Chakra control abilities, learning the Body Flicker Jutsu, strengthening Taijutsu skills, and Ninjutsu proficiency."

"Group A is the fastest progressing group, and its students are the strongest among all the groups. The composition mainly consists of fourth-grade students and graduating Genin, followed by third-grade and first-grade talented students."

"First-grade students? How could first-grade students reach such a level?" one sensei couldn't help but ask.

With Chakra control abilities like tree climbing and water walking, as well as mastery of the Body Flicker Jutsu, they are considered strong among Genin. How could students at the first-grade level achieve such proficiency?

"Is that first-grade student Uchiha Shisui from your class, Yumi-sensei? If it's him, then it's possible," Ueda Aya asked.

Apart from Shisui, Ueda Aya couldn't think of anyone in the first grade who could have such ability.

Mutsuki nodded.

Although Shisui's reputation as a genius at the Academy was not small, there were still Chunin sensei who thought it impossible for a first-grade student to reach such a level.

Let alone being the top of the first grade, they believed that even the top of the second grade could not have such proficiency.

It was only because Mutsuki was well-liked and had a good reputation that some sensei might not maliciously speculate whether Mutsuki favored Shisui and used privileges to directly transfer him to Group A.

Sarutobi Hiruzen just smiled and didn't say anything.

He didn't know the extent of Shisui's current strength, but based on Shisui's previous battle against Asuma, it was enough to qualify for Group A.

"Number seventeen, Uchiha Shisui, versus number eighteen, Raido Namiashi, prepare to fight."

Mutsuki and the others arrived just in time, catching Shisui's battle.

"Ah, it's Raido. I taught him before he graduated; he was quite an excellent student," the sensei who previously thought it impossible for a first-grade student to reach Group A level said with a smile.

He was happy for his former student; opportunities to showcase one's abilities in front of the Hokage were rare.

He knew Raido Namiashi's strength; he wasn't weak during his time at school, and now, after graduation and spending some time in training, facing a first-grade student wouldn't be easy.

Raido Namiashi had no idea that his former sensei was already celebrating before the match even began. Upon hearing his opponent's name, he felt a wave of anxiety.

There was no doubt; he was going to be eliminated this time. Raido Namiashi had no confidence in defeating Shisui.

Of course, Raido Namiashi didn't give up directly; if he had to lose, he at least wanted to lose with some dignity.

Taking a deep breath, Raido Namiashi walked confidently onto the battlefield and exchanged the Seal of Confrontation with Shisui.

Knowing the outcome in advance, all he had to do now was to exert his best efforts and showcase his true strength.

"Look at Raido's calm expression; it seems he's very confident about this battle," the Chunin sensei observed Raido Namiashi, feeling proud that he had taught such a student.