Chapter 78: Don't Underestimate Academy Students

What kind of experience is it to teach over three hundred people?

Being stared at by more than two hundred pairs of eyes, those gazes contain curiosity, anticipation, and doubt.

Mutsuki has reason to believe that for more introverted individuals, it might be difficult to speak up under the scrutiny of so many eyes.

However, Mutsuki is not an ordinary person; the more students there are, the happier and more excited he becomes.

"Hello, everyone. I am Mutsuki Yumi, the sensei in charge of this summer special training." Mutsuki gave a gentle smile and introduced himself.

Although he is somewhat famous at school, including among the classes he has substituted for, Mutsuki does not assume that everyone recognizes his face, so self-introduction is necessary.

"Yumi-sensei!" Some students who are more familiar with Mutsuki warmly greet him.

Mutsuki nodded with a smile and continued:

"I know many of you have doubts in your minds. Why organize a summer special training after the holidays, and what is the purpose of this training?"

"I can make it clear to everyone here that this training has only one purpose: to enhance the strength of the students participating in the training, making them more qualified Ninjas in the future!"

Mutsuki refrained from expressing harsh words, such as preparing for a potential war crisis.

After all, a full-scale war has not officially broken out, and even the Konoha Ninjas who are highly alert to potential threats are unlikely to think that Konoha would gradually become a war center, surrounded by the four major ninja villages.

"As for the form of the special training, it can't be the same for us Genin and students. The strength of official Ninjas and students is not on the same level," Raido Namiashi asked.

He is Asuma's teammate, brought in by Asuma.

Raido Namiashi felt like he had been deceived; how could a Chunin sensei be as formidable as Asuma had boasted.

"I have made arrangements for this, but don't underestimate the students from the Academy," Mutsuki responded to Raido Namiashi's question, calling Shisui out.

"His name is Uchiha Shisui, a student in the class I teach, currently in the first grade. You can spar with him to gauge the level of an Academy student," Mutsuki said with a smile.

Mutsuki had anticipated that something like this might happen.

Genin, having experienced more encounters with Ninjas and received guidance from Jonin, would approach Academy students and a Chunin sensei differently.

In the ninja world, strength is revered, so Mutsuki's solution was straightforward. If you think Academy students are not up to par, then come and have a match with him to see if you can win.

Watching Shisui calmly walk out, Asuma couldn't control the twitching of his eyelids. He recalled the scene from two months ago when he was defeated.

That scene was something he might never forget—being defeated by a student who had just entered the first grade, despite being a graduating Genin.

"Raido, I absolutely can't stand it, it's just a first-grade student," Asuma quietly said to Raido Namiashi.

He couldn't wait to see Raido Namiashi's expression of disbelief after being defeated. This kind of pain couldn't be endured by him alone.

"This might not be right; after all, he's just a first-grade student," Kurenai said softly, feeling that it was somewhat unethical.

"Then, as a graduating Senpai, I'll see if the level of the Academy students has declined," Raido Namiashi walked out.