Chapter 58: Mutual Harm Is Unacceptable

"Finally..."

"I finally did it!" Obito couldn't help but cheer after completing the last question.

After more than ten days of hard work, he finally finished the staged questions. From today onwards, he no longer had to solve problems every day.

"What did you complete, Uchiha Obito? Why are you shouting like a ghost? Get up and answer the questions!" Chitani Isamu, who was startled by Obito, said displeased.

But to his surprise, Obito answered correctly. Chitani Isamu had no choice but to nod and let Obito sit down to listen attentively to the lecture.

"Rin, let's go out tonight!" Obito, who had sat down, grinned.

"Tonight? Tomorrow is Saturday, how about going out tomorrow?" Rin suggested.

"Ah? Is it already the weekend again?" Obito widened his eyes, looking shocked and asked.

He had just finished the staged questions, and now it was already the weekend for receiving new questions.

"Obito, have you been confused about your studies lately? Today is already Friday," Rin joked.

She had noticed Obito's recent efforts, and it was indeed different from before.

"Finally, the weekend is coming. It feels like class time passes so slowly, but the weekend flies by in the blink of an eye."

"Yeah, those semester breaks feel like they haven't been to school for five days."

Obito: "..."

The joys and sorrows of humans are not shared. He just felt that they were noisy.

He felt like his Monday to Friday time was stolen. Every time he became conscious, it was already Friday afternoon, followed by the extremely long weekend.

"Rin, let's still go out tonight. I might not have much energy tomorrow during the day; I'll be practicing," Obito said weakly.

Approaching the end-of-term exams, the weekend training was even more challenging than before.

Previously, during his battle with Might Guy, he could use the forest terrain to his advantage. However, later, he was arranged to fight on a large flat ground, and then, he could only rely on speed and agility.

So, Obito decided to go out and have fun with Rin tonight. The training on Friday was relatively light.

"Oh, I see. Then let's make it today. After school and dinner, I'll come find you, and then we'll go look for Kakashi together," Rin nodded and said.

Obito really wanted to ask why Kakashi was involved, but he opened his mouth and, in the end, didn't ask.

"Maybe she thinks Kakashi doesn't have anyone to play with, so she brings him along," Obito thought to himself.

After school, Obito went to the usual training ground. As always, he was the last to arrive.

Just like before, he started with various exercises to strengthen his physique, such as push-ups, pull-ups, squats, and so on.

After exercising for a certain amount of time, it was time for combat.

"Today, I'll change the rules of the fight," Mutsuki called Might Guy and Obito together and said.

"For each successful hit on the opponent, they receive two additional questions, and the attacker loses one question. The combat time is seven minutes."

"Two extra questions for each hit, and seven minutes. It's as if I can see a tidal wave of exam questions coming towards me," Obito exclaimed.

Previously, it was just one additional question for a successful hit, and the combat lasted only five minutes. This is a direct and significant increase.