Chapter 61 Sealing Jutsu Talent

"Seal!"

On a Monday afternoon in the southern border forest, Mutsuki was practicing the One Finger Seal taught to him by Kushina.

As it is a Sealing Jutsu used to seal Chakra, Mutsuki experimented with his own Shadow Clone.

"I can't condense Chakra, It appears to be successful," the Shadow Clone provided feedback.

"But it feels like using full power could break through the seal," the Shadow Clone added.

Mutsuki nodded, understanding why Minato said this Sealing Jutsu had no practical value in combat.

Although he had just learned it, the fact that his Shadow Clone, which only had half of his Chakra, could instantly break through indicated the restraining force wasn't formidable.

"However, I've still learned it pretty quickly. Could it be that I have a talent for Sealing Jutsu?" Mutsuki thought to himself.

The Sealing Jutsu was given to him by Kushina last night, and he managed to master it today. According to Kushina, he could be considered a genius in Sealing Jutsu.

Strictly speaking, he practiced for less than half a day, to be precise, he spent some time practicing last night and then practiced for a short time this afternoon.

Many speculations flashed through Mutsuki's mind, including the innate talent of the original owner, his own talent, or the combined result of the two...

The reason doesn't matter because this is absolutely good news. Even if he doesn't look ahead to learning those powerful Sealing Jutsu in the future, just limiting himself to the present has shown him the dawn of deciphering the Root Forbidden Seals.

After reading books on Sealing Jutsu and seal-related techniques, and learning this Sealing Jutsu, Mutsuki has realized that seals are essentially a small category of Sealing Jutsu.

The Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal is essentially a Sealing Jutsu, a rather special one. Sealing Jutsu can generally be resolved in two ways. The first is to break through directly with powerful Chakra, and the second is to use the corresponding unsealing technique to lift the seal.

Mutsuki finds the method of forcefully breaking the seal with Chakra unreliable. This is because the Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal is of a high level, and if he could break it forcefully, it would probably not be difficult to kill Danzo.

So, Mutsuki is preparing to learn more Sealing Jutsu and then research the Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal, ultimately developing the unsealing technique for the Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal.

He deliberately kept a Ninjutsu proficiency scroll unused, intending to use it for Sealing Jutsu.

The system rewards him with corresponding Nature Transformation knowledge for any Chakra attribute Ninjutsu he hasn't mastered. Therefore, Mutsuki speculates that if he directly elevates a certain Sealing Jutsu to proficiency, he can also gain some Sealing Jutsu knowledge.

Mutsuki does not plan to use the proficiency scroll on the One Finger Seal. He feels that this Sealing Jutsu should be equivalent to the Three Basic Jutsu, and using the proficiency scroll on this Sealing Jutsu would be a bit of a loss.

After finishing the disciples' training, Mutsuki went directly to the main city area.

Since he was invited to dinner by Kushina and Minato yesterday, Mutsuki rightfully called the two over to his house for a meal.

Today, Mutsuki made chili fried eggs, tempura, and stewed potatoes with meat.

Mutsuki's personal favorite is chili fried eggs, a dish that his mother often made for him in his past life.