Chapter 75: Taijutsu Challenge And Special Training

"The Taijutsu challenge consists of two stages. The first is the Forest Dash. I've set up numerous trap mechanisms in certain areas of the forest. Each time you trigger a trap or get hit by a mechanism, one point will be deducted. If three points are deducted, the challenge is considered a failure."

"You have three chances," Obito felt that what Mutsuki described as a challenge wasn't too difficult.

Arranging traps is also one of the courses that ninjas must learn, and Obito is familiar with it.

"Moreover, I will dispatch a Shadow Clone with slightly less speed than yours to follow you. If your speed is too slow and the Shadow Clone catches you, it will also be considered a failure," Mutsuki added.

If you walk step by step slowly, it's naturally easy to avoid traps, but having someone chasing you from behind complicates things.

"Yumi-sensei's Shadow Clone will be chasing me from behind?" Obito suddenly felt that it wasn't as simple as it seemed.

"As long as you can maintain a good speed, the Shadow Clone won't catch up to you," Mutsuki said with a smile.

"Well, Yumi-sensei, how about you take me to try the challenge?" Obito wanted to give it a try first.

"Sure, let me give you the challenge fee first." Mutsuki took out three exam papers and said, "There are about a hundred questions here, consider it the cost to initiate the challenge."

"Huh?" Obito looked at the papers handed over by Mutsuki in surprise. It turned out to be a paid challenge. But why was Mutsuki paying him?

"Yumi-sensei, I think this is not right. How can a boss give money to the customer? Why don't I give you three exam papers as the challenge fee?" Obito, seeing the three papers, started to ramble and speak incoherently.

Slap!

Mutsuki lightly tapped the confused Obito on the head and laughed, "Do you think, sensei, setting up the venue doesn't take him time? If I don't charge you a bit, and if you keep pestering me for challenges, I'll be exhausted from setting up traps."

Obito, who was tapped, suddenly became clear-headed, revealing an embarrassed and silly smile. He felt that what Mutsuki said made a lot of sense.

"Yumi-sensei, you've worked hard," Obito stood on a rock and gave Mutsuki a shoulder massage.

"But I think both the numbers one hundred and three are not good. Two, on the other hand, is quite nice. How about we discuss it and just do two questions? I promise not to trouble you too much, Yumi-sensei," Obito suggested.

"Put in some effort," Mutsuki hinted.

"Regarding the questions?" Obito's face lit up.

"No problem, if you really like the number two, let's change it to two hundred and fifty questions," Mutsuki showed a slightly wicked smile.

"Um, actually, I also quite like three and one" Obito quickly changed his tune.

"Stop being cheeky. I'll take you to the challenge location," Mutsuki grabbed Obito and, using Soru, swiftly arrived at the challenge site.

After looking around for a while, Obito didn't see anything different from this area compared to the rest of the forest, except that the trees were a bit thicker.

"Keep heading east, and you'll reach the finish line. My Shadow Clone will start moving three seconds after you depart," Mutsuki pointed in a direction.

Upon hearing Mutsuki's instructions, Obito nodded. He took a deep breath and sprinted with all his might, occasionally glancing back at the Shadow Clone.