5)

|Cameron's point of view |

After the beach, we threw clothes over our wet bathing suits and decided to go out to eat.

"Where do you want eat, Logan?" i asked.

"Booger king!!!!" she answered excitedly and Amber and I just laughed at how she pronounced it.

"Whats so funny?" she asked making us laugh even harder.

"Nothing baby girl, what do you want from burger king?" i said trying to contain my laughter.

"NUGGETS!!!!" she yelled.

"Well okay then, chicken nuggets it is" i replied.

"What do you want to drink?" Amber asked her.

"Hmmm" she said tapping her chin, i can't even begin to explain how cute and funny this kid is...my kid.

"LEMALADE" she answered, throwing her hands in the air, happily.

" Oh really, You want lemalade??" I asked laughing a little.

"Cameron!" Amber punched my arm.

"Owwww" i replied and she just rolled her eyes trying to act mad but she ended up laughing with me.

"Just order the food" she really tried to act mad, but just couldn't do it so i ended up laughing at her as we went inside to order our food.

------------------------------------------------------

We arrived back at the hotel around 8:30ish. After the beach and dinner we just drove around for a little while and ended up getting lost.

"I'm gonna give Logan a bath" Amber shouts from the door.

"Ill do it" i shouted back and ran into the bathroom where logan and amber were.

"Thanks" she replied and walked out.

I changed Logan out of her bathing suit *picture above* and put her in the already filled tub.

"Daddy" she says.

"What princess" i answered.

"Can i have my toys in the bath?" she asked.

"Umm, I'm not sure, its up to mommy" i replied. Im new at this, i think I'll let Amber do a good amount of this parenting thing, at least until i get the hang of it.

"MOOOOOOMMY" Logan shouts and i start laughing.

"What, What is it" Amber came running in, probably in a panic.

"Can i have my toys" logan asks sweetly.

"You two" she replied pointing to me and logan "will be the death of me" she finished before walking out of the bathroom.

"Does this mean no toys?" Logan asks with a very serious look on her face and i just shrugged my shoulders and started laughing hysterically. Within minutes, Amber was walking in with a small basket filled with toys, which im guessing are Logan's.

"YAY" logan shouts with a huge smile on her face.

After Logan's bath, Amber and i took our showers and i tucked a sleepy logan into one of the beds and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Logan"

"Ni ni (night night) daddy" and with that, she fell asleep.