61)

|Amber's point of view|

Prev. i kissed him

----

I pull away from the kiss and smile.

"I believe you. I should've let you explain from the start. Im sorry Cam" i apologize.

"You don't need to be sorry. You had every reason to believe what you thought happened." he says and i kissed him again.

"She's been asking for you ya know, Logan" i say.

"Really?" he asks, surprised for reason.

"Of course! Your her father Cam, she misses you so much!" i exclaim.

"I miss her too" he says, smiling.

"I should've let you see her, she's your daughter. Im sorry" i say feeling guilty.

"Amber! You had a good reason to want to keep her away from me. Stop apologizing!" he exclaims loudly, causing me to laugh.

"Shut up! Your so loud!" i whisper.

"I DON'T CARE!" he screams and i laugh even more.

"Your such a dork" i laugh as he wraps his arm around me.

"But that's why you like me" he states.

"Your wrong" i say.

"That's why i love you" i finish.

I kiss him again and i never realized how much i missed the feeling of his lips on mine.

"I missed this" i say "I missed you"

"I missed you too. I love you so much" he breathes out.

"Thank you" he smiles.

"For what?" i ask him, confuzzled.

"For forgiving me" he states.

"You did nothing wrong. I just thought you did and i didn't even let you explain. If anyone should be sorry its me. You didn't do anything wrong and i took Logan away from you as if you weren't her father. She needs you Cam. And i took that away. And at the time, i never planned to get it back. Im sorry cam, it wasn't even remotely okay for me to just take our daughter away from you like that. And i left without even giving a second thought about Logan and what's best for her. Its not your fault that im a horrible mother" i exclaim, and every word of it was true.

"I never wanna hear you say that again. You are not a horrible mother Amber. You were angry and had your reason to be angry. It makes sense" he reassures.

"But i was so selfish! I let my own feelings stop me from doing whats best for Logan. I let my stupid feelings about you get in the way if what our daughter needs. She really needs you Cam! She's asked about you every day since the fight and i never know what to say to her" by this point im crying now.

"Amber please don't cry. None of this is your fault! And its over now anyways." he says. Rubbing my back.

"Your not a terrible mother just because you were angry with me and left. At the time, you probably thought that was best for both of you. Its okay baby. Everything can go back to normal now" he comforts, and i know he's right.

Everything can go back to normal now..

"Your right. Do you wanna help me bring me and Logan's stuff back?" i ask.

"Your coming back home?!" he exclaims.

"Of course im coming home" i giggle. And we get up and leave Starbucks.

Im finally coming home...

Yayy mk ya so...idk whatever.

Q: r u more tomboy or girly

A: im more tomboy, but there r certain things tht im more girly with