98)

|Amber's point of view|

"We're going to a party tonight. Wanna come?" Taylor asks.

"Sure. Why not" cam answers.

"Amber?"

"Um, I'll just stay here. Someone needs to stay with Logan" i say, trying to find an excuse not to go.

"Don't worry, Hayes isn't going. He can watch her for you." Nash says.

"Oh um, o-ok" i say quietly.

"Ok well we're leaving in an hour" Matt says.

"An hour! You guys need to give a girl more than an hour to get ready!" i half-shout, because Logan was sleeping.

They all laugh as i rush around to find clothes.

I settle on a strapless dark purple dress, that goes down to my mid-thigh. For my makeup, i do a smokey eye and bright red lips.

I quickly straighten my hair, and leave the bathroom.

"You look great" i hear cam say.

"Thanks. You don't looks to bad yourself" i smile.

"Ready to go? Logan is already with Hayes" he says.

"Okay. Yeah" he grabs my hand and we get in his car.

About twenty-five minutes later, we pull up to a big house. I can hear the music blasting from here. We make our way inside, and it reeks of alcohol. Technically we're all underage, but who cares, it's a party.

I find the kitchen and pour myself...something. I don't know what it is, but it burns my throat.

I feel someone grab my waist, thinking it's cam, i turn around to kiss him. But when i turn around, it's not him. Instead it's a boy with dark brown hair and bright green eyes.

"Hey baby" he slurs.

"Don't call me that" i shout over the music, trying to get out of his grip. I failed.

He pulls me passed a bunch of sweaty people grinding on each other, and pushes me on the couch. He lays on top of me, kissing my neck.

"Get off of me" i shout as i attempt to push him off.

I feel him begin to unzip my dress, and i start to panic.

"GET OFF" i cry. Suddenly he gets pulled off of me. I expect to see cam, but instead it's Matt.

"She said to get off" he snaps. I sit up and he rushes to my side.

"Are you okay?" he asks, sitting beside me.

"Y-yea, im fine" he smiles at me and wraps me in a hug.

"Thank you Matt"

"Of course, your like my sister, i would do anything for you." he says.

"Do you wanna go back to the hotel?" he asks me.

"No im fine. Im just gonna go find Cam."

"Okay well i think he's in the kitchen" he tells me.

''Thanks" i smile and make my way back to the kitchen.

I find Cam, pouring a drink, and walk up to him.

"Hey babe" he slurs.

"Cam your so drunk" i state.

"I am not!" he protests and i laugh.

"Sure you aren't" i say, sarcastically.

"Im not!" he slurs.

I just laugh, as he grabs my waist.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" i smile and lean up to kiss him.

This turns into a full on make-out session.

Suddenly, he's pushed off of me.

"Get away from her. She's mine" someone shouts.

I look over and see its the same guy from earlier.

"Im not yours! I don't even know you" i yell as Cam comes to my side again.

"Stay away from my girl!" he slurs, ignoring what i said. He shoves cam back.

Cam punches him in the face.

"She's not your girl" he snaps. He wraps his arm around my waist, protectively, as we walk away.

After about another hour, cam is even more wasted, and im pretty turnt too.

Im on, what i think is my seventh drink, when Cam pushes me up against the wall, pressing his lips to mine. I smile and kiss back.

Of course, this turns into a full-out make out session.

He grinds his hip against mine, and i feel him smirk through the kiss.

"Jump" he whispers.

I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

We pull away from the wall and, without breaking the kiss, stumble into a room.

The rest of the night is a blur.

Hey ppls. R u dressing up for Halloween? I am, like duhhhh

Q: if u r, wat r u being?

A: BATMANNNNNN