47)

|Amber's point of view|

We get back home, and I never expected what I walk into..

I turn the doorknob, and all the guys jump out at me. I jump and scream really loud and everyone just laughs at me, even I laugh at myself.

"You scared me" I state.

"Really? I couldn't tell by the way you screamed and jumped to China." Aaron says and everyone laughs again.

"Shut upppp" I whine as he rolls his eyes.

"You guys are so mean"

"Thank you" they say simultaneously.

"JEEZ how do you guys do that? Do you like mentally tell each other what to say and when to say it??" I ask.

"Yes Amber, that's exactly what we do. We can read each others minds...oh and we can turn invisible" Brent says sarcastically and I roll my eyes laughing.

"How'd you guys even know I was coming home"

'' oh we didn't...we've just been staying here going through your underwear draw" Taylor jokes.

''I honestly wouldn't be surprised.."

"Hey we aren't that horny.." Matt defends.

"Keep tellin' yourself that" I roll my eyes.

"I'm getting something to eat...I need real food, I've had nothing but stale cheeseburgers for the last three days." I laugh, walking in to the kitchen.

When i get into the kitchen, i see a big Basket with my name on it, sitting on the table. I go over to see what's inside, and i find a bunch of flowers, and teddy bears, and lots of chocolate.

"Guys is this from you?" i yell, as Nash, Cam, and Hayes walk in.

"Yea, we all bought it for you" Nash says as i smile.

"Aww thanks guys" i thank them, giving each of them a hug.

"Hey where's Logan?" i ask, realizing that i haven't seen her.

"She's upstairs, she's supposed to be sleeping but she's probably just playing with her toys. She really hasn't slept, or ate much while you were in the hospital" Cam states, and i feel really bad.

"Oh..." i say, looking down. "Well im gonna go see her." i finish. Cam nods, and kisses my forehead. He knows i feel bad about this. I weakly smile up at him before walking upstairs.

I, quitely, open Logan's bedroom door and see her talking to someone, even though there's no one else in the room. I quickly really that she's talking to Jeff and Brick (don't ask) her imaginary friends that she's had ever since her first birthday. Jeff is actually a girl and she's a circud monkey and Brick is a mexican deer, Jeff and Brick are dating, yes my daughter has a very creative imagination.. I quietly hear her say,

"Brick, i miss mommy" she cries. I hate hearing my baby girl cry.

"I want her to be home now though, Jeff" she sobs.

"Well you got your wish" i say as she turns around quickly. When she sees me, her eyes light up and she proudly wears an ear to ear smile.

"Mommy your home!" she yells as she runs up to me, hugging my legs as tight as she can.

"Yup im home baby girl" i smile as i pick her up.

"I missed you mommy" she cries.

"I missed you too Logan. I missed you so much baby girl" i say, not even realizing that i was crying too.

"Never leave again mommy" she cries.

"Im never ever leaving again Logan, i promise" i smile as she hugs me even tighter.

"We should go out today, just the three of us" Cam says and i jump because i didn't know he was in here.

"Gosh Cam. Why do you keep doing that!" i yell as he laughs.

"Sorry" he laughs as i put Logan down.

"What do you want to do?" i ask Logan.

"Bowling" she says, and i don't even know how she knows what bowling is because she's never been.

"Okay" Cam says

-------

We get to the bowling alley, and pay for our shoes. As we were walking to our lane, someone grabs my arm. I turn to see who it was, and its someone i never thought i would see again.

My body instantly fills with shock, and fear.