54)

|Matt's point of view|

I was so nervous. Today I was gonna ask Jessa to move in with me.We've been dating for a year now and I think I'm ready. I just hope she is too.

I decide to surprise her. I drive to her house and knock on the door.

After about 2 minutes, she opens the door. Her eyes go wide when she sees me, i smile and kiss her.

"What are you doing here?" she asks.

"What, you aren't happy to see me?" i ask, jokingly.

"No, its not that, its just-" she starts but gets cut off.

"Babe, coming back to bed?" a guys voice yells.

"Who was that?" i asked, confused and angry.

Before she gets the chance to answer, i walk towards her room. I open the door and see a guy laying in her bed, only the thin sheet covering him.

"What the hell is going on here!" i yell.

"Matt, please listen" Jessa begs.

"No, no im not gonna listen, Jessa. You've been cheating on me for who knows how long. I loved you, i trusted you. But that apparently was a mistake. We're done Jessa! And you can keep this, i don't need it anymore" i yell, throwing the necklace i was gonna give to her. It was a heart shaped locket, inside was a picture of us kissing on the beach, with the sunset in the background, and it was ingraved with 'ME<3JC' our initials.

"Matt please wait" she cries, running over to me, as i walking away.

"How long?" i ask, my jaw clenched.

"What?"

"How long have you been cheating on me?" i ask again, and she looks at the ground.

"6 months" she mumbles. I don't say anything, i just shake my head and walk back to my car.

The biggest problem is, when i saw her crying, i wanted to do nothing more than to wipe away her tears and kiss her, than to hold her i my arms and tell her everything would be okay. I wanted nothing more than to tell her i loved her.

But i couldn't..