50)

|Amber's point of view|

I wake up, and suddenly remember that i turn 18 today! And I get out of the hospital today.

"Morning birthday girl" Cam smiles once he noticed i was awake.

"Morning" i say quietly.

"Where's Logan?" i ask, suddenly worried.

"Don't worry, She's at home. Matt's watching her." he says.

"YOU TRUSTED MATT WITH OUR CHILD CAM? ARE YOU INSANE?!" I yell as he laughs.

"Calm down, Hayes and Brent are there too" he chuckles and I laugh at myself.

"You come home today" he states.

"Ya and let's hope that I'll actually be able to stay home for more than a few hours" i sigh.

"You'll be fine" Cam smiles, kissing my forehead (have u noticed he does that alot lml)

"C-cam w-what if she comes
b-back?" i stutter.

"Im not gonna let her come near you or Logan" he states.

"But-"

"Im not gonna let anything happen to you" he repeats, cutting me off by kissing me.

----------------------

We finally get home, and Logan runs up to me. My ribs still hurt so i can't pick her up.

"Mommy your home" she yells.

I chuckle as Hayes, Matt and Brent all scream 'happy birthday' at different times.

"Hey guys" i laugh, and the engulf me in a very, extremely tiny group hug.

"Guys, its fine. Im not made of glass, i won't break if you hug me" i state.

"I know, i just...i don't wanna hurt you" Matt finally says.

"You won't." i smile as they all basically attack me.

"That's more like it" i laugh.

Seconds later, all the guys and their girlfriends are here, except Kellianne because she had to go back home, but she is coming to all of our Magcon events.

The guys all go out and do... Who knows what they're doing, so its just me and the girls....and Hayes.

We all sit down on the couch and decide to play truth or dare.

"Okay, im making this more interesting, new rule." i say.

"If you don't do the dare or answer the question, then you need take off one article of clothing, socks and shoes don't count. Five minutes to layer up" i finish as i take off running to my room.

I throw on a pair of spandex, a pair of leggings, shorts, jeans and baggy sweatpants. Then i put on a tank top, a t-shirt, a sweater, and a big Minnie Mouse sweatshirt. I definitely did good.

I walk out to see everyone already sitting back on the couch.

"Ok lets start" Keyara says.

"Amber truth or dare?" she asks.

"Dare, obviously. Is that even a question??" i say and we all break out in laughter.

"Ok ok. I dare you to....text cam and tell him that your over" she says with an evil grin on her face. My eyes go wide. I can't do that to cam!!

"No way I'm not doing that!" i yell, throwing my sweatshirt off, and they all laugh a me.

"Laugh all you want. I'm not hurting Cam like that!" i repeat.

"Hayes, truth or dare" i eventually ask.

"Truth" he says and we all yell 'wimp'. An evil grin grows upon my face as I think of an embarrassing question.

"How far have you and Paige gone?" he immediately takes off his shirt as Paige's face turns bright red.

"Sorry Paigey...i just had too" i apologize.

"Yea whatever" she mutters looking away. I walk up to her and hug her tightly.

"Im sorry Paigey. Don't be mad at meeeee" i say giving her a big kiss on the cheek.

"Ew get off of me" she laughs, wiping her cheek, and pushing me away.

"That's better" i nod, feeling accomplished.

----------------

Cam says he has a surprise for me.... But of course he won't tell me anything. Shocker...

I take a shower and blow dry my hair. I decide on straightening it. After that, i do my makeup. I do a thin, winged line of eyeliner, foundation, mascara, and dark red lipstick.

I throw on my clothes and walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey" i say to Cam, walking into our room.

"Wow. You look gorgeous Amber" he says smiling.

I blush, looking down at my shoes.

"Thanks" i say, still not making eye contact.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

"Go where?" i ask, with very little hope he will actually tell me.

"Out" he 'answers' and I shrug.

"It was worth a shot" i sigh. He laughs and takes my hand.

-----

After two hours of driving, we finally pull up to....Disneyland.

"DISNEY????" I shout.

"Happy birthday Amber!" Cam smiles.

"Omg! Thanks Cam" i yell, and lean over and peck his cheek.

We get out of the car, and head towards the entrance of magic kingdom.

"Hey Logan, guess what!" i say, grabbing her hand.

"What?!" she yells.

"Your gonna meet Ariel today!" i exclaim as her eyes go wide.

"Really?!" she yells.

"Yes really" i chuckle as she jumps up and down from excitement.

Ok im gonna stop it here bc its getting really long...I'll eventually add a pic of her outfit but rn I don't have the pic bc I'm on my tablet not my phone, and I'm just too lazy