60)

|Amber's point of view|

Its been a month since Cam cheated on me, and I've been staying at Aaron's house with Logan. I still go to film the movie, but i avoid cam, and ignore him. I stopped bringing Logan too, Aaron watches her for me.

Cam is constantly texting me asking if we can talk, but i just ignore it. I thought about blocking his number, but decide against it because if something happened to Logan, he should know. He is still her father even though im mad at him, i can't really change that.

Just to shut him up, i told him we could talk.

I arrive at Starbucks, where we planned to meet, and already see him sitting at a table by a window.

"Hey" i say, sitting down across from him.

He sees me, and his eyes light up, as if he's surprised to see me.

"Oh hi" he says, as if he didn't expect to see me.

"Why do you seem surprised? I told you I would meet you" i state.

"I know, i guess i just didn't think you'd show up" he says.

"Well im here" i state "now what do we need to talk about?" i ask.

"I wanna explain what happened" he says.

"I know what happened Cam. I was standing right there when you kissed Lia" i state.

"But you don't know the whole story. Please just let me explain. Even if you don't forgive me, i want you to know what really happened Amber. Please" he pleads.

"Okay, go ahead, explain " i say, crossing my arms.

"Well you already know why i kissed her in the first place, for the movie. After Bob yelled cut, i immediately stopped kissing her back, and tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let me. I was trying to push her off of me, so it might've looked like i was kissing her back, but i wasn't, i promise" he explains, and i get up to sit next to him, so he knows i believe him. I know him well enough to be able to tell when he is lying, and he wasn't.

"And then after you walked away, i started screaming at her. And when i found you, it took a minute before i could even formulate words. Seeing you so upset was hard, but knowing that i was the reason was unbearable. I love you so much. And i love Logan. And when you left, saying you hated me...i lost it. I don't know how long i stayed there sobbing, but it was awhile. I realized how much i truly need you. You and Logan are my entire world." he finishes, tears filling both our eyes. And I do the last thing i expected to do while i was here.

I kiss him.

Hollllllllllaaa:) sry if the drama is happening too fast.

Q: Do u have hw?

A: uggggghhhhhhhh yes i have math and English and science and then makeup work from when i was in Disney AND study island.. Uuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhh