22)

|Nashs point of view|

Amber brought the most beautiful girl with her. Said her name was Kellianne, i think? Gosh, Even her name is beautiful.

She has long, midback length brown hair, with gorgeous blond highlights in it. She wasn't too tall, probably somewhere around 5' ish. The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, a really pretty medium brown color, like the color of caramel. She was wearing a grey, off the shoulder sweater that said 'NO COFFEE NO WORKEE', Black jeans, and dark brown combat boots. Her long wavy hair was in a loop braid (pic above) and, from what i could see, the only makeup she had on was mascara.

She was so beautiful.

Her gorgeous brown eyes locked with mine, and time stopped.

I was broken out my 'trance' by Cam.

Thanks alot cam i thought.

"Dude. Truth or dare"

"Oh uh dare" i replied.

Amber smiles and whispers something into Cam's ear.

Cam smiles at her as she pulls away. Then turns back to me.

"I dare you to ask Kellianne out"

I mentally smile as i make my way over her.

I grab her hand before speaking.

"Kellianne, do ya got a date, or nah" i say causing everyone to laugh...a lot, especially Kellianne. Gosh her laugh is amazing.

"Would you like to go on a date with me" i ask properly, smiling.

"I would love too Nash" she answers, returning the smile.

YAY KELLIANNE AND NASH R GOING ON A DATE!!! someone wanna think of shipname?

Kash?

Nellianne?

Ooh how bout...

Kesh?
Idk u guys pick luv ya. Btw ethianne_ is Kellianne!!