12)

important a/n at the end. Plz read it.

|Amber's point of view|

"Ooh cam, look at this one!" i point to the screen on my iPad to show him a house i was looking at.

"Its nice, how much is it?" he asks. I look at the price and sigh.

"Too much" i respond, disappointed.

"Dont worry, we'll find somewhere to live soon." cam says kissing my forehead, and i smile.

Cam, Logan, and I have been staying at a kinda crappy hotel, because i dont want to take Logan away from him, even if it is just for a couple of weeks.

"These are all way too expensive" i complain.

"Then i guess, your looking on the wrong website" he jokes.

"Well how come im the one looking, while you are sitting on your lazy butt, doing absolutely NOTHING" i ask.

"Because, im just that awesome" he laughs and i give him a death glare.

"Babeeee, im kidding. Fine ill help you look."he pouts like Logan does and i just start laughing.

"Whaaaat?"

"N-Nothing, you just look EXACTLY like Logan when you do that" we both start laughing. And i return to my iPad screen.

"Come onnn, Amber it's past midnight, we'll look some more in the morning"

"Finne" i give in and get into bed. I smile as cam wraps his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight, beautiful" he says. Good thing its dark so he can't see me blushing when he calls me beautiful.

"Goodnight" i yawn "i love you" i finish before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too" i hear cam whispered before im totally asleep.

Heyy guys. I hope u enjoyed the chapter. I went on Google and found a bunch of really nice houses and i chose my top 5. They r in the picture above. Please comment which house is your favorite, which ever house gets the most votes will be the one that Cam, And Amber buy. Love you guys. Dont 4get to vote. :-*