20)

Previously:

"Mommy Daddy" i hear Logan yell from inside. I instantly pull away from Cam's embrace, as we both run inside.

As i get in, i don't know if i should be shocked with what I see. But i definitely am mad, furious.

------------------------------------------------------

|Cam's point of view|

I can't believe what im seeing... Sam pepper just punched my daughter..my 2 year old daughter. Wow, he's sick.

"Get away from her!!" i shout running towards Logan. He slaps her across the face one last time, before i get there and pick up my crying daughter.

"I thought i told you to STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!! YOUR ALREADY eyTHE REASON THAT SIERRA DIED AND NOW YOU JUST SHOW UP AGAIN AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED AND CAUSE EVEN MORE PROBLEMS" I screamed at him, handing Logan over to Amber.

"I didn't kill Sierra. Sierra killed herself"

'' NO! YOUR THE REASON SHE DIED! YOU FREAKING RAPED HER!! AND THEN YOU BULLY HER AND CALL HER A WHORE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS YOUR FAULT SAM!! AND IN RESULT TO WHAT YOU DID TO HER, SIERRA KILLED HERSELF! SHE'S DEAD SAM! SIERRA IS DEAD AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" i cried over the memory of what this twisted sick man did to my sister.

"Sam you better leave" Carter said, harshly.

"B-"

"I SAID GET OUT" he screamed pointing to the door.

Sam stumbled out the door as Amber came to my side, crying.

"Shh, its okay baby he's gone now" i whispered, as we wrapped our arms around each other. She nodded in my shoulder before pulling back slightly.

"You okay?" I asked wiping her tears away and kissed her forehead.

She smiled weakly and nodded as Logan walked over to us.

"You alright baby girl?" i asked, remembering how Sam was hurting her.

"Yea. Why momma sad?" she asked, to anyone who would answer her.

"Im not sad anymore princess, see" Amber said giving a big cheeky grin that made me smile and logan giggle, and of course Logan giggling made me smile even more.

"This is my family" i smiled.
Amber comes up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and leaning her chin on my shoulder. She whispers

"Our family"

I literally love how i ended this chapter, it was so cute. If only boys were this amazing in reality(cam not Sam obviously)....anyways, i updated again today yaaaaay ok lol

Luv ya:-*