97)

|Amber's point of view|

"Amber c'mon we have magcon today" i hear cam say.

"I don't wanna go. I don't wanna face everybody.." i sigh.

"I know. I don't either. But if we don't, Bart is gonna flip." he explained.

"I-I don't wanna go infront of everyone and explain what happened.." i say, tears forming in my eyes as I think about what happened to the twins. Cam wraps me in his arms and kisses the top of my head.

"I know. Im sorry. I can just do it if you want" he suggests.

"Thank you" i say quietly.

At magcon (in the hotel)

I was walking back from the cafeteria, because i was getting Logan some apple juice, when i feel myself bump into someone.

"Oh sorry" i say, turning to face a boy with dark hair and chocolate brown eyes, the same color as Cam's.

"It's fine. I wasn't really paying attention.." he smiles.

"Uh hey have you heard of magcon?" he asks me.

"Yea im actually apart of it" i state, smiling.

"Really? Well Bart told me to look for some girl named Amber? I think?" he says, scratching the back of his neck.

"That would be me" i smile.

"Great." he smiles as a girl walks up to him.

"Hey baby" he says wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey" she says, leaning up and kissing his cheek.

She then turns towards me and smiles.

"Hi." she says, perky "im Hailey, Jacobs girlfriend." she introduces.

Hailey and Jacob. The twins names...

I break out of my thought and and fake smile at her.

"Im Amber. And Im dating food" i joke. "Just kidding. Im Cameron's girlfriend, he's right in that room if you wanna go in there." i point to Aaron's room where all the guys are in.

"Sure" Jacob smiles.

We walk towards the room and the guys are all playing video games besides cam, who's playing with Logan, and Shawn, who's playing his guitar.

"Hey guys" i say and they all look up at us.

"This is...Hailey and Jacob" i say quietly. Cam's eyes widen at their names.

He then smiles weakly at me.

"Uhm..hi" he eventually says. I walk up to him and Logan jumps up on me.

"Mommy!" she says, and i smile and kiss her cheek.

"Hey babygirl. I got you some juice." i say.

"Yay!!" she exclaims, clapping her hands. I laugh and put her back on the bed, opening the juice and giving it to her.

"Hey" cam says.

"Hi" i say back.

"Listen..i know you didn't want to think about...it. Im sorry that you are." he says. I weakly smile.

"It's okay. I'll have to get over it eventually.." i sigh.

"Amber this isn't something you can get over. I don't think i ever will." he says quietly.

"I know.." i sigh.

He kisses my forehead, and i feel my eyes fill with tears as i think of the twins.

Without realizing it, i begin bawling.

------------------------------------------------------

|Cam's point of view|

Amber begins crying, probably thinking of the twins. I pull her into my arms, and she sobs into my shoulder. Everyone turns to look at us, asking what's wrong.

I mouth 'twins' to them, and they all seem to understand, besides Hailey and Jacob, they look confused..

Amber looks up and wipes her eyes.

"S-sorry guys. This is just gross.." she says quietly.

"No it's not." i reply.

"What happened?" Jacob asks, confused.

"Logan why don't you go play with Hayes in the other." she says turning to Logan, then Hayes to make sure he doesn't mind.

He nods and gets up, picking Logan up and leaving the room.

"Umm. So i was pregnant. With twins, a-and.." she starts but her sobbing cuts her off. I pull her into my arms.

"We got a car crash. They didn't live through it..." she says quietly.

"Their names were going to be..Jacob and Hailey" i finish for her as she cries even harder.

It hurts seeing her so upset, but it kills knowing there's nothing i can do to change it.

Sorryyyyy. My updates r getting slowerrrrr. It feels like i haven't updated in forever even though it's only been a few days..

Q: makeup or nails

A: definitely makeup..

Oh and the first few chapters of my new story are up. Its called 'Beaten, Bruised, and Falling' if ya wanna check it out

Mk byeee