6)

|Amber's point of view|

I woke up to Logan jumping on the bed I'm sharing with her (i mean i know i dated cam and all...but i haven't seen him in almost 3 years!!)

"Mommy Mommy" she yelled.

"How do you have so much energy at 8:30 in the morning" i asked laughing a bit. She shrugged her shoulders and jumped on me some more when i laid back down.

"Alright! Alright im up" i chuckled.

"Can i wake daddy" she asked.

"Go for it" i laughed as i grabbed my phone to record it.

She ran over and started jumping on him and yelling really loudly.

"DAAAAAADDY!!!!! GET UUPPP!!" she yelled as she tried to pull him up. He woke up, and i only knew because he smiled slightly in his 'sleep'. All of a sudden he turned around and started tickling her, obviously scaring her a bit because she thought he was sleeping.

"Daddy" she sighed "you triiiicked mee" she giggled.

"Yup" he answered, popping the 'p' "i did"

"I am SO putting this on YouTube" i laughed.
------------------------------------------------------

|Cameron's point of view|

"Well, you do that, im gonna go downstairs and stuff my face with food" i said throwing on sweat pants and a random t-shirt.

"Ugh, your such a pig" Amber laughed as i walked towards the door.

"Ya got that right" i shouted back leaving the room and heading down to breakfast.

When i got down there, there were already a bunch of fans waiting in the lobby for us.

"Great" i whispered to myself. Don't get me wrong, i love meeting fans and all, but sometimes its just too much, i mean the only time i get away from fans is in the room, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!! I guess I'm not really complaining though, it's great to have so many people, people you've never even met, supporting everything you do.

After i finished eating i went back up to the room and saw Logan sitting on the bed coloring and eating a muffin.

"Hey baby girl, where's mommy?" i asked and she pointed to the bathroom, im guessing she's showering.

"So Logan, are you excited for MAGCON?" i asked and she shrugged her shoulders and looked down at the bed.

"Whats wrong princess" i asked.

"I don't wanna go to MAGCON" she answered.

"Well why not?"

"Because, i just wanna stay here with you and mommy" she said quietly.

"Well how about this, after MAGCON me and you and maybe mommy if she wants to, will go out and do something fun" i offered and she nodded her head and giggled excitedly.