40)

|Amber's point of view|

No! Why was i stupid enough to not even lock the freaking door! Im such an idiot!

|Cam's point of view|

I run upstairs and the sight I see is truly frightening..

There is blood everywhere, pills spilled across the ground, broken and bloody razor blades cover the floor. Amber, sits in the corner of the bathroom, hugging her legs and hiding her face in her knees.

Slowly, she looks up at me. Her eyes wet with tears, her cheeks stained with tears, black streaks run down from her eyes, and underneath her eyes are completely black from make up.

"Amber" i whisper running to her side. She looks angry, but i don't know why.

I go to hug her, but she pushes me away.

"Baby what wrong? What happened?" i asked.

"Please like you don't know. And don't call me baby! I hate you Cameron Dallas!" she yells and i have to say, that hurt, it killed me, but i was still so relieved just to hear her voice.

"I really don't know what you talking about.."

She rolls her eyes, and tries to walk away, but i grab her arm. She winces, i twist her wrist, only to see deep cuts running up and down her arm.

My tear-filled eyes meet hers.

"Why?" i ask in a whispered tone.

"You know exactly why. And i hate you for it Cameron Dallas, i truly hate you" was all she said before passing out in my arms.

Not really a cliffhanger