42)

Before Amber woke up.

|Cam's point of view|

I bring Amber to the hospital, and the nurses give her a room right away.

I lay her down on the hospital bed.

Even though i don't even know if she can hear me, i tell her,

"I'll be right back. I promise. I love you Amber."

I kiss her forehead and head out of the hospital.

I finally pull up to where magcon is being held and i race through the door.

I immediately find Jack, with his Arm wrapped around Ashlynn, sitting on one of the couches and playing with Logan.
I walk up to him.

"Daddy!" Logan shouts and wraps her arms around my legs.

"Hey baby girl" i say, picking her up, hugging her back and i kiss the top of her head.

"I missed you" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms tighter around my neck.

"I missed you too princess" i say.

"Where's momma?" she asks and i don't know what to tell her. I can't exactly tell her the truth, she's too little to have to know about any of that stuff.

"Uhm, mommy...went out, for a little while" i finally tell her.

"Why don't you go listen to Shawn perform?" i say, kissing her forehead and putting her down.

"Ok." she says and runs onto the stage, sitting down near Shawn.
I hear the crowd 'awww'.

"We need to talk" i spit out, turning to Jack.

"Dude what's wrong, did you find Amber?" he asks.

"Yea i found her alright"

"Well then whats wrong?" he asks and i glance at Ashlynn.

"Uhh, Ash why don't you go get me a water bottle please? Ill talk to you in a minute" Jack tells her.

"Ok bye baby." she says walking away.

"Ok continue"

"What's Ashlynn's twitter name?"i ask as calmly as i can.

"Ashbabe<3, why?" he asks.

"You need to talk to girlfriend. She tweeted a bunch of crap about Amber and told her to kill herself! And guess where Amber is right now. Amber is laying in a hospital bed right now, because she actually did try to kill herself! I found her in the bathroom, there were cuts running up and down her arms! Deep cuts Jack! There were pills covering the ground. She could be dead right now Jack. She's unconscious and i don't know if she's gonna wake up!" im now yelling and trying to fight back tears at the same time.

---------------------------

|Jack's point of view|

Amber tried to kill herself?!

I don't know what to say. I love Amber like she's my little sister.

"She-she really tried to kill herself?" i ask and Cam nods.

"Yea she did. She really tried to kill herself, and for all we know she might not wake up" Cam says and i see him trying to hold back tears.

"I am so sorry Cam. Ill talk to Ashlynn. I promise." i state and just nods slowly.

"Im going to go back to the hospital, can you guys watch Logan for me?" he asks.

"Yea of course!" i say just as Logan comes running up to us.

"Hey princess. Im going to be right back, so your going to play with Jack okay?" cam asks and she nods slowly.

"Hey whats wrong baby girl?" he asks, Bending down to her height.

"Jack doesn't love me anymore. He loves Ashwyn" she sighs.

"Hey That's not true Logan. I still love you. I love Ashlynn too but can i tell you a secret?" i ask picking her up, she nods.

"I love you more" i whisper and kiss her cheek, causing her to giggle.

Cam smiles.

"Okay so you have fun with Jack, okay Logan?" he says.

"Okay" she smiles. Cam comes over and kisses the side of her temple.

"Bye, I love you Logan." he says.

"I love you daddy" she says, waving. He walks away, just as Shawn walks up to us.

"Hey Loggy!" he says waving.

"Hi shawny" she waves back.

"Where's he going?" he asks gesturing to Cam.

"Out" i say and mouth 'tell you later' because i don't wanna say anything infront of Logan.

"Speaking of that, Logan do you wanna play with Shawn for a minute, i need to go talk to Ashlynn" i state, putting her back on the ground.

"See, you do love her more" she cries.

"No i don't Logan. I love you more, in fact right now i need to go yell at Ashlynn because she was being mean to people" i explain.

"Really?" she asks.

I smile, "really" i confirm and she smiles up at me. I give her a kiss on the cheek and leave to go find Ashlynn.

Part 1 bc this is getting long.