77)

|Amber's point of view|

Today is Wednesday and Cam and I are on our way to Bristol Aggie. We flew out yesterday and are staying at my dad's.

We left Logan with my dad. Once we get there, we walk straight to the front office.

I get to Mr. Souzas office and walk straight in.

"Amber! Please come in. Have seat" he says, gesturing to the chairs in front of him.

"Who's this?" he refers to Cam.

"Oh um this is Cameron, my boyfriend" i answer, awkwardly.

"Ok so i was just wondering, you just left? You weren't old enough to drop out. How'd you finish your education?" he asks.

"Well um i took online classes and got my GED" I state.

"May i ask why?" he asks.

"I got pregnant. I needed to spend my time taking care of my daughter" i answer as Cam wraps his arm around me shoulders.

"Oh.."he says awkwardly and i know he's judging us right now, just not saying it aloud.

"Ok well then i guess we're done here" he says.

"I guess we are" i say as cam and I get up to leave.

"Well well well, look who came crawling back" Layla (typical mean girl) says to me as Ryan (typical jock. Of course dating typical mean girl) laughed along.

I just roll my eyes and turn to cam.

"Lets just go, they're not even worth our breathe" i say quietly. He nods.

"Okay" he half-smiles.

"Looky here. She managed to get herself a boyfriend!" she laughs in her annoying high-pitched voice.

I turn to face her.

"Looky here! She managed to keep the same boyfriend for more than a week!" i mimick her tone.

"Whatever. Here to get knocked up again?" she says.

'Ha jokes on you, i already am' i think to myself.

"Hey handsome" she winks at Cam.

I roll my eyes at her as she smirks.

"I would never go out with you" Cam snaps.

"You say that..." she starts.

"And i mean that"

"Oh please, you can't say you love her with a straight face can you" she laughs. Of course cam turns to me.

"Amber, I love you. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you" he says

She rolls her eyes.

"I love you too" I smile.

We walk outside and i notice her staring at us. She winks again at Cam.

"Kiss me" i say quietly.

"You don't need to tell me that twice" he jokes and presses his lips to mine.

She stomps off and i smile into the kiss, getting the reaction i was looking for.

I pull away from the kiss, laughing as Cam places his forehead on mine.

Q: do u like sports?

A: yas

Sry this chapter is crap.