95)

|Cam's point of view|

"Amber, we have work today" i say, trying to wake her up.

We took a break from filming expelled while Amber was pregnant, but she's not anymore, so we should probably go back.

No one knows about the accident besides the guys and our families, unless they saw my YouNow, which i doubt they did, so we still need to tell everyone on set.

"Do i have to go?" Amber complains.

"No" i sigh "but its been over a month, Amber, we need to film the movie"

"Okay" she breathes out.

She goes to get ready as i leave so i can wake Logan up and get her dressed.

We have Aaron drive us to the set, because we have been way to paranoid to drive anywhere.

"Amber, Cam! What are doing here?" Bob asks, and i realize i never told him we were coming back.

"Oh um. We need to tell you guys something important." i say as Amber turns her head, tears filling her eyes.

He calls everyone over and i begin explaining the situation.

"I can't do this" Amber says, walking away. I know what she means so i don't try to stop her.

"So um, about a month ago, we got in a car accident.." I start.

Boring story that im not rewriting for the third time...

"B-but the babies didn't survive" i finish, trying not to cry.

Half way through the 'story' Amber came back. She has been sobbing into my shoulder ever since.

I still can't believe this happened. This wasn't supposed to happen. Its not okay. Nothing is okay!

Mk well im tired gn.

Q: chocolate or vanilla

A: depends but usually vanilla