25)

|Amber's point of view|

(Plzzz read a/n at the end)

"Cam! Oh my gosh cam! Look at this!" i yell from the kitchen.

I was online looking for houses, when my eyes stumbled upon the perfect one. (pic above)

"What?" he asked, entering the room...in a pink tutu?

I give him a confused look, and glance down at the tutu, the confusion plastered to my face.

"Umm..." i say, not knowing how to react to the image of my boyfriend standing in front of me with a tiara on his head, wearing a hot pink tutu...

"I was playing with Logan" he explained.

I burst out laughing at him, as he rolls his eyes.

"Jeez, you act like you haven't seen a 19 yr old guy in a tutu before..." he exclaims. (Ik he's 21 but for the sake of the story, he's 19)

"Umm, i haven't seen a 19 year old guy in a tutu before" i explain, as my laughing dies down.

"Whatever... What'd you need to show me" he changes the topic.

"Look at this house! Its amazing" i shout.

"Amber! Shut up im right next to you! And im not planning on going deaf any time soon" he chuckles.

"Sorry, but im excited" i probably looked like a kid the day after Halloween...on a MAJOR sugarhigh.

"It's a nice house, the question is...can we afford it?" he asks, this is probably one of the only times I've actually seen his serious.

"We can!" i yell again.

"Gosh babe, i am RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" he explains, laughing.

"Oops..." i smile as he kisses the side of my temple.

"We have a house now" i say, more to myself.

"And I can't wait to live with you, beautiful" cam states.

"And i can't wait to live with you" i smile as our lips connect..

If you would've told me two months ago, that i would be at magcon, kissing my ex-boyfriend and the father of my child, while he is wearing a tiara and hot pink tutu, and we were kissing because we finally found a house and were going to live together...i would've laughed in your face for a week straight.

Heyyoooooo. Still need Gfs for most of the guys. Comment what u look like and who u wanna be with.

Nash-ethianne_
Cam-obviously taken
Hayes-
Shawn-
Matt-
Brent-
Aaron-
Johnson-
Gilinsky-I've got plans for gilinsky;)
Carter-
Sry if i missed anyone.. Comment who u wanna be with!!

:-*