14)

|Amber's point of view|

The next day

I woke up to Cam's warm lips softly pressed against my forehead. I felt the corner of my lips tug into a small smile, as my eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful" he said quietly. My smile grew as i responded.

"Morning handsome" i closed my eyes and snuggled closer to him, taking in all of his warmth, as he loosely wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Mommy, daddy wake up!" Logan yelled and i chuckled a little.

"Morning baby girl" i said.

"Mornin mommy. Im hungry" she states.

"Ok well what do you want for breakfast?" cam asked.

"Toast sticks" she answered enthusiastically.

"French toast sticks?" she nodded her head vigorously and i smiled.

"Okay come on baby girl" i said picking her up.

After breakfast

I went to grab my iPad, to keep looking for houses, and noticed it wasn't plugged into the charger where i left it.

"Cam" i yelled.

"Mhm?" he walked into the room.

"Have you seen my IPad?" i ask.

"Yes i have" he says. I wait a good 15 seconds before i realize he's not gonna continue.

"Well can you tell me where it is?"

"Nope" he said popping the 'p', as usual.

"Why not"

"Because, i hid it. You'll get it back tomorrow. You need a break from house hunting" he smiled.

"What i need is a place to live" i raised my eyebrows at him.

"And we'll find one, just not today"

"Ugh fine, fine you win" i say as he grins and wraps his arms around me, kissing the top of my head.

"Logan" i call out, pulling away from Cam's embrace.

"What" she yells, running into the bedroom.

"What do you want to do today?" i ask.

"Beach beach beach!" she jumps up and down and i smile at her.

"Well beach it is then."

~at the beach~

Cam is in the water with Logan and i am laying in the sun tanning.

"Hey there beautiful" i hear from behind me. I stand up and turn around, to see a tallish boy with, obviously dyed hair, staring down at me.

"Uh, hi" i said, uncomfortable as he grabs my wrist pulling closer to him.

"So, How old are you?" he asks.

"Uh s-seventeen" I stutter slightly.

"No need to be nervous babygirl" he says with the same smirk that never seems to leave his face, his arm wrapping around my waist, and I feel disgusted that he would call me baby girl considering he doesn't even know me.

"I, uh i gotta go" i nervously tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong for me.

"What, im just tryna have a little fun sweetheart"

"I have a boyfriend" i state, hoping he will leave me alone.

"Well, he's not here right now, is he?" he says pressing his lips to mine.

I somehow manage to pull away.

"Get off of me!" i yell, in hopes that Cam hears. Luckily he does.

"Hey! Back off my girlfriend" cam comes running to me and pushes the other dude off of me.

"You two..dating? Yea right?" he scoffs.

"Would you like proof?" i ask.

"No" he replies.

"Oh well" i smirk and press my lips to cams and even allow his tongue to slip in.

"Is that enough for you?" i smirk, as we pull away.

"anyone can fake a kiss"

"Mommy, daddy" i hear from behind me. As if on cue, logan comes running towards us. Cam and i both turn around facing her.

"What is it princess?" cam says, bending down so his height almost matches hers.

She points to the ocean.

"You wanna go swimming?" cam asks.

"Yea!" i love how enthusiastic she is over everything.

"Okay, lets go swimming princess" i smile picking her up, as cam stands back up to his original height.

We turn back around, facing the boy again. Cam wraps his arm protectively around my waist.

"You can't fake a daughter" he sneers before we turn around, walking towards the ocean.