For Infinity and Beyond (TUQ)

Hahaha okay I was really missing Moo Sam and Hana after that last Skript post, so here is after their wedding :) (This is a little more intimate than Yusra and Amir's but well it's Houssam. He wouldn't behave any other way on his wedding night. Especially with him being so mischievous lol. And also it's a little longer than the average Skript!)

*Houssam slipped the keycard for the hotel room into the lock, pulled it up, and opened the door, his stomach churning with excitement. Hana had gone up a few minutes ahead of him as he had to get their suitcases from the car, and he was so excited to finally be alone with her he felt like doing a mini debkah dance right there in the middle of the floor.*

Houssam: *placing the suitcases down* Dearest! I'm back!

*he pulled off his suit jacket and started to loosen his tie, when Hana came into the room. To his extreme disappointment, she was still wearing her wedding dress and her scarf. But then he realized that he had her suitcase, so it's not like she could have changed.*

Hana: Hi habibi.

Houssam: *grinning widely* hey beautiful.

Hana: Did you bring up the bags?

Houssam: *nodding* yup. *he picks up the suitcases and carries them towards the bedroom, Hana following him. He sets them down on the bed before looking back at her, his grin widening.* So, are you too tired or can we....stay awake for a little?

Hana: *blushing deep red* we can stay up for as long as you want.

*Houssam gives a booming laugh*

Houssam: Well if you leave it up to me, you'd never get any sleep!

*Hana scowled at him, and he smiled even bigger. He was so incredibly happy that he couldn't even handle it!*

Houssam: Alright, let's get changed so we are more comfortable and then we will go from there.

Hana: *hesitating slightly* actually, would you mind if we pray together first?

Houssam: *beaming at her* absolutely not! That is a beautiful idea! *he captured her hand in his, and dropped a soft kiss on her hand.* let's pray now.

*they prayed two Rakaat together, both of them feeling so emotional from it, and when they finished, he pulled her into his arms, and just held her for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against his. When he let her go, he could see his own contentment and happiness mirrored in her eyes*

Houssam: So should we change now?

Hana: *nodding* okay. *she looked down at her feet, her face turning even redder.* So, this is sort of awkward for me.

Houssam: What is?

Hana: Being alone with you.

Houssam: *arching an eyebrow* do you not want to be alone with me?

Hana: Of course I do. It's just going to be a little weird.

Houssam: I understand. But at the same time I want you to know how much I adore you and there is no place I would rather be than right here beside you.

Hana: *smiling* thank you habibi. *she glances back in the suitcase before looking up at him shyly* I know that it is usually a tradition to wear white all through your wedding day and night, but is there another color you prefer?

Houssam: *with a huge goofy grin* do you have other colors?

Hana: *nodding a bit embarrassedly.* yes.