...Dot Dot Dot...

This is just a fun Skript requested by missy_symina, enjoy it for the humor, if you don't like it, then just move on :) thanks!

***
Muhsin: Just turned seventeen years old

Jenna: Thirteen years old

Emma: Twelve years old

Maria: Ten years old

***

Yasmin:  *hurriedly zipping up the giant red suitcase at her feet, before bending down to tighten Maria's shoelaces*

Maria: *protesting* Mama! I already tied them!

Yasmin: I know baby,  I just wanted to make sure that...*looking down at her watch* Muhsin! MUHSIN!

Muhsin: *from where he is slung over the couch, staring down at his phone, white headphones in his ears* What Mama?

Yasmin: Please don't forget to tell your father that I put your tickets on the kitchen counter! Okay?

Muhsin: *not looking up* Mhmm

Yasmin: Muhsin, did you hear me?

Muhsin: Yes!

Yasmin: Jenna? Maria? Do you have to go to the bathroom before we go?

Maria: I already went Mama.

Jenna: Me too.

*Just then Emma comes in, a horrible frown on her face*

Emma: *pouting* Mama! Why don't I get to go with you!?

Yasmin: *rechecking her purse to make sure she has everything* Honey, please don't start this again.

Emma: *who hates to be left out* But it's not fair! You and Jenna and Maria are gonna get to Nona's house before me and have more fun without me!

Yasmin: Emma, you know that all of us couldn't get on the same flight, so you and Baba and Muhsin are going to take a flight tonight. You will be at Nona's a few hours after us In Shaa Allah!

Emma: *stomping her foot* But we're going to be there a lot later than you! Why couldn't I go with you now, and Maria or Jenna go with Baba and Muhsin!?

Yasmin: *thinking in her head* Because Baba and I drew straws and he lost and has to deal with flying six hours with you*

Yasmin: *out loud* Emma please, please, I don't have time to argue with you again. Maria, do you have your coloring books and crayons and your doll and your snacks?

Maria: *swinging her Strawberry Shortcake backpack from her shoulders* Yes Mama, I have them in here.

Yasmin: Okay, good. Jenna, do you have your Kindle and your bag also?

Jenna: I put it in the car already Mama.

Yasmin: Okay good. Muhsin, Baba won't be back home from work until five. We will already be in the air by then In Shaa Allah, so you're going to have to be responsible for getting you and your sister lunch okay?

Muhsin: *doesn't answer as he is staring down intently at his screen where he is watching Hulu.*

Yasmin: *clapping her hands loudly at her son* MUHSIN!

Muhsin: *jumping before removing an earbud from his ear* What?

Yasmin: 'What?' That's how you talk to me?

Muhsin: Sorry. Yes Mama?

Yasmin: You're going to need to get the two of you lunch, Baba won't be back until right before it's time to go to the airport, and there won't be enough time.