No Begetables! (TUQ)

Since this Skript will be Prize #4, it is the longest Skript ever! It is as long as an Unlocked Hearts chapter ^_^ I hope you enjoy!

*Yusra is standing in the kitchen facing off against her three year old son who has a severely grumpy look on his face, and is glaring fiercely at his mother*

Yusra: Kareem Houssam Malik! You sit down at that table, and you eat your breakfast!

Kareem: *stomping his foot* No! I don wanna!

Yusra: Why not!?

Kareem: A cause, a cause I don like it!

Yusra: Kareem! You ate this exact breakfast yesterday! Why won't you eat it now!?

Kareem: *practically screaming* I DON WAAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*Amir enters the room and Yusra turns to him*

Amir: What is going on in here!?

Yusra: *muttering so only Amir can hear* I can't handle your son. *she lifts her hand in the air, before letting it drop* Will you please?

Amir: *leaning forward and kissing her* Don't worry about it love, I'll deal with him. Looks like the terrible twos have crossed over into the terrifying threes.

Kareem: *yelling* I AM STILL HERE! *stomping his foot* AND I AM STILL MAD!

*Yusra shakes her head, and as she walks over to where baby Ayyoubi is calmly eating all of his food like a good boy, Amir crouches down in front of Kareem so they are at eye level*

Amir: Kareem, are you yelling at Mama?

Kareem: *propping his hands on his hips* Yes I am!

Amir: Kareem, you do not yell at your Mother.

Kareem: But I am mad!

Amir: It doesn't matter if you are mad, you do not yell at Mama. Now, tell me what the problem is.

Kareem: I don wanna eat breakfast!

Amir: How come?

Kareem: A cause!

Amir: *trying not to smile* Because why?

Kareem: *crossing his arms over his chest, and scowling at his father* A cause I don like the blue plate!

Amir: Alright, if I put your food on the green plate, will you eat?

*Kareem remains standing in his scowling position for a few more seconds, before he nods, his face still scrunched up*

Kareem: Kay.

Amir: Alright.

Kareem: Baba!

Amir: What?

Kareem: I don wanna eat begetables! No begetables!

Amir: Habibi, Mama made pancakes.

Kareem: It doesn, it doesn, have begetables Mama?

Yusra: No baby.

Kareem: Kay. I will eat ONLY on the green plate!

*As Amir takes his son's plate to the kitchen to switch it to the other plate, Yusra shakes her head at her husband*

Yusra: He hasn't eaten vegetables in a month! I don't know what to do!

Amir: What are you making for dinner?

Yusra: Either meatloaf or hamburgers.

Amir: Why don't you ground up some vegetables into the meat, and that way he will be getting them, but won't know.