The Lists (OUQ)

This Skript is by popular request :) It is very short, but there wasn't really that much to work with lol

*AFTER AMIR AND YUSRA DO THEIR FATIHA*

*Amir is coming out of the bathroom in the hospital where he had just made Wudu so they could all pray Isha, and he is walking back towards Yusra's room. They had just finished doing the Fatiha, and were finally engaged! Alhamdulillah! He couldn't wait until they actually got married, so he would never have to leave her side again. He passes by the nurse's station, and the family lounge, when all of a sudden, he hears someone whispering his name.*

Person: *whisper shouting* PSST! AMIR! AMIR!

*he turns around confused as he doesn't see anyone.*

Amir: Um, who is there?

*suddenly Ilham pops out from the lounge. She is wearing huge dark sunglasses, Hisham's sweatshirt, and has her Hijab pulled over her face like a Niqab.*

Ilham: *waving at him even though she is standing two feet away from him* Amir! I need to tell you something! COME HERE!

Amir: Uh, okay. *he walks over towards her, and she looks around anxiously before reaching into her pocket, and pulling out a white paper.*

Ilham: This is for you! Hurry! Take it?

Amir: *taking it from her* uh, what is it? *he starts to open it, but Ilham puts out a hand to stop him*

Ilham: Don't read it now Amir! You don't know who could be watching!

Amir: What are you talking about?

Ilham: Yusra could have spies anywhere! We don't want her to know that I gave it to you?

Amir: But what is it?!

Ilham: *removing the scarf from her face and whisper shouting again* it's a list.

Amir: A list?

Ilham: *looking around anxiously* SHHH! LOWER YOUR VOICE!

Amir: Uh, okay. *whispering* a list?

Ilham: *nodding* yes. It's a very important, top secret list!

Amir: Can I look at it now?

Ilham: Wait until there are at least a few feet between us!

Amir: Uh, okay. Can't you at least tell me who it is from?

Ilham: *looking around again and whispering loudly* YUSRA!

Amir: Oh wow. Okay, thanks.

Ilham: Don't thank me Amir! Someone might overhear! And don't tell anyone you got it from me! *she scurries away, and Amir watches her in amusement, before opening the paper.*

Be proposed to on bended knee in a roomful of flowers.

Personal heartfelt vows that we say to each other.

Have our first dance while The Way You Look Tonight plays.

Have our first kiss in the place that we met.

***
*AFTER HISHAM AND ILHAM'S NIKKAH*

Yusra: *coming up behind Hisham* hey Hisham, can I talk to you for a minute outside?

Hisham: *putting down his cup of soda* sure!

*they walk outside of the multipurpose, into the Masjid lobby.*

Hisham: What's up?

Yusra: *handing him a stack of papers* this is for you.

Hisham: *taking the papers from her* what is it?

Yusra: Ilham made a list of all of the things she wants to do with you after she gets married, and she gave it to me, and I wanted to give it to you!

Hisham: *looking down at the papers* awesome! Thanks!

Yusra: My pleasure!