My Baby Mama! (TUQ)

Ruyaa12 <3

*Amir and Yusra are in their bedroom. Amir is tying his tie, and Yusra is sitting on their bed, holdings her knees and just watching him.*

Amir: If you keep staring at me I am never going to go to work.

*Yusra laughs, and gets up off the bed, heading over to him. She puts an arm around his waist, and leans her head into his arm*

Yusra: Well then don't go to work. You could just stay here with me all day.

*Amir finishes his tie, and turns around, putting his hands on her face and leaning down to kiss her*

Amir: *once they had pulled apart* As tempting as that offer is, I need the money to support us! Especially with our new addition on the way. *he pauses to place his hands on her stomach, and she puts hers on top of his. The previous night had been their eight year anniversary where Yusra had revealed that she was pregnant with their second child, and they had both been so overwhelmed with happiness, that Houssam, who had been babysitting Kareem for a few hours to allow them a romantic dinner, ended up keeping him the whole night.*

*Granted Yusra's Mom was the one who watched Kareem, but still. Houssam was there!*

Yusra: *with a sigh* Fine. If you have to go!

*Amir laughs, and bends to kiss her again*

Amir: I'll try to get off early. *he pushes the hair away from her face, and tucks it behind her ear* Sound good?

Yusra: *smiling* Sounds wonderful.

Amir: Alhamdulillah! Now I have to get going. *he picks up his suit jacket and briefcase, and starts to make his way downstairs, Yusra following. Once at the door, he pauses to pull his shoes on* So what are you going to do today?

Yusra: I think I am going to try and prepare Kareem for the new baby.

Amir: Oh yeah? Do you think he will understand?

Yusra: I'm not sure, he might be too young. But I would rather avoid the whole Dawud and Layla disaster!

*The two of them laugh as they recall how Hisham and Ilham's oldest son Dawud, in a fit of jealously over the birth of his sister Layla, had covered his sister in a huge family sized tub of Vaseline. As Vaseline is practically waterproof, poor little baby Layla, and poor Mommy Ilham, had to endure too many bath times to count.*

Amir: Well, he is a bright child MashaAllah, he might understand.

Yusra: He would have to be bright. *flirty voice* After all, he is your son.

Amir: *shaking his head in amusement* Is this the part where I reply with 'on the contrary my love, he got it from you!' then you go all 'awww' and we kiss passionately?

Yusra: *tapping her finger against her chin in mock thoughtfulness* Sounds about right!

Amir: Well, considering we already know what is going to happen, and I am now...*he pauses to look at his watch* three minutes late for leaving to work, how about we just skip to the kissing passionately part?

Yusra: *teasing voice* I'll have to think about it and get back to you.

Amir: *pulling her by her arm and murmuring softly* You're a horrible tease today.

Yusra: Amir?

Amir: *pulling her closer* Hmm?

Yusra: Just be quiet and kiss me!

Amir: *laughing* Yes Ma'am! 

***

*After Amir practically dashes to his car as he is now ten minutes late for leaving to work*